Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

THCBudz a crazy 337 points im looking forward to play against you :)

Well his psn name was in his signature and you could also just check by going to his forum account and then click on his psn profile

No, he's right. XShadowYakuzaX is my new account and what I submitted for the league. But ShadowYakuza99 (my old account) is linked to my psn profile on these forums. XShadowYakuzaX is in the leader boards though:)

League is now updated, i have removed the stats as alot of them would be too difficult to track, there will however be new ones put in that are easier to track, as most overall points. Most overall wins, most leagues titles, most cup titles and most silverware as i plan to keep a record of each season separately :) 

I'm curious to see how each of the leagues compares in terms of total number of trophies collected :)

Yeh me too, it seems to me that people in the gold league are getting the most trophies so far. 

It'll be interesting to see if that changes or not over the next few fixtures. :)

O_O I'm the sole leader in the bronze leauge after two matches. The stars needed to align for that to happen and I guess they did. Hopefully I keep that lead with my vacation from the 27th to the 3rd with no PS3 means I'll have 0 points for probably two fixtures.Hoping I can survive with that.

The real question is how TCH put up 233 PTs in one fixture O.O

I could see myself hitting 100-150(maybe) on a really good fixture but these numbers you guys are putting up are ridiculous. Mad props.

Edited by Hemiak

Meh i'm doing so bad... I need to step up my game :x

Tbh, you've averaged what 87 per fixture? you've just come up against some ridiculously mad scorers in that week :S, things will pick up!

Ive managed to pull last day wins in 2 fixtures now, whilst purely backlogging, im ecstatic with that! probably wont last, but my point is, i have had a good start but will likely finish badly. You have lots of time to put in a strong finish! 

Yeh me too, it seems to me that people in the gold league are getting the most trophies so far. 

It'll be interesting to see if that changes or not over the next few fixtures. :)

Cool i'll set up stats for it :) you want it, you got it! 

• Like 1

Wow, that was actually closer than I thought it would be (thought I was doomed lol), those two plats you pulled out in the final stages of the fixture saved your day big time Precision, a huge congrats for you ^^

I'm actually really excited about this, I've obtained more trophies in these two fixtures than in the year so far lol the pushing is working, so whether I win or lose, I'll be ready to keep hunting :D

I hope for future season's, kid's games like Toy Story mania,kung fu panda, disney pixar stuff, doesn't count. I can see some players doing Hanna Montana, just for the easy plat.

I don't think there is any need for that, I love games like Lego games! No one seems to be changing their play style so far so what's the problem?

• Like 1

THCBudz a crazy 337 points im looking forward to play against you :)

Well his psn name was in his signature and you could also just check by going to his forum account and then click on his psn profile

Allemaal Nederlanders in Gold League : )

Zitten jullie twee samen in een clan?

I hope for future season's, kid's games like Toy Story mania,kung fu panda, disney pixar stuff, doesn't count. I can see some players doing Hanna Montana, just for the easy plat.

Most people stated before the competition started that none of us will get the simple kid's games just for this. I only play games that interest me, which is why I don't have the likes of detuned or NCIS on my list. If anyone is wondering why I have Cars 2 and Toy Story 3 on my list, its because I bought them to play with my 4 year old son. I dont see the point on playing games if the only interest you have is collecting the trophies.

it doesnt matter how you want to play, i personally loved alot of "kid Films" when i was younger and despite being older now, i would still play the games and i would still love them, the trophies would just be a bonus :P also Sly Cooper is a brilliant "Kids Game" but many of us have probably played at least 1 of the games, just for the enjoyment! :D

Maybe not Hannah Montana so much.....

• Like 2

Most people stated before the competition started that none of us will get the simple kid's games just for this. I only play games that interest me, which is why I don't have the likes of detuned or NCIS on my list. If anyone is wondering why I have Cars 2 and Toy Story 3 on my list, its because I bought them to play with my 4 year old son. I dont see the point on playing games if the only interest you have is collecting the trophies.

Well i think hes saying this because i beat him with a last second toy story mania plat..

@JosuePR_41 Well Im this kind of person that likes to play every kind of game, likes to watch every kind of movie and likes to listen to every kind of music. I dont even know why you care what other people are playing.

And i dont think you can judge some1 on that while you also do easy plats like terminator salvation or that auto plat soundshapes, or kids games like megamind jak and slycooper. Why dont you just let people do what they like to do. You should just focus on yourself instead of watching what other players are doing.

I admit, I tend to go for a lot of easy Platinums/kids games. I have a pretty stressful job (even more so at the moment) so enjoy kicking back and chilling out with something simple :)

This competition is serving as a nice distraction for me at the moment, I don't have any issues with anyone playing whatever game they choose (providing they are not hacking)

I think the rules we have in place are great and think it might put people off taking part if a limit is put on the types of games that can be played.

• Like 2

I think its good to remeber that While this is a competitive league, ultimately this is just a bit of fun.

I recently got spare parts (kiddy game)on psn and its pretty good. A nice wee platformer.

And that's the thing. It's fun. Sure, I wouldn't mind winning every fixture, but fixture 1 I got 83 and lost, and then fixture 2 I got 28 and won. And both times, I really didn't care. Because I was playing games off of my backlog, and grinding a few at the same time. It's the nature of gameplay. If I happen to score 68 and lose, oh well. Ultimately, I am not playing the games to pop the trophies. I am playing them for fun, easy plat or not.

• Like 2

I'm making my platinum #100 trophy #5000 so I was sort of forced to go for games with low amount of trophies thus kids games. So I'll be playing about 6 or 7 or so kids games between platinum #84 and #99. Kind of sucks to play that many for such a short range of platinums. But luckily I have 171 trophies remaining for the last 3 games so I can pick games with 51 trophies for those. Hopefully more luck with PS+ the following months, trying to have platinum #100 (Watch_Dogs) around the summer holiday.