Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

On 4/28/2024 at 10:51 AM, serrated-banner9 said:

The other league admin Psy led his team to 5th place finish last season and I think he will finish 5th again. He's at a crossroads, doesn't score high enough to consider promotion but is strong enough to stay in Gold. Expect a mid-table finish from this veteran

Last time I was in Gold I went unbeaten. This is probably a very accurate portrayal of how my season will actually go though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Can't wait for the matchup against @Lucas, looking to repeat the outcome of Krazy VS. Aprilis in the team league and absolutely crush him, but we'll see :blink:

Hahaha bring it on! :yay:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Damn bronze league proper went at it 

Now I need you to go proper at it 😡. Just not against me 😊😊😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

I checked like 4 days ago as I wanted to re-enter, noticed I had impeccable timing, but to make sure I don't forget to sign up again, I'll say it now. Put me on the waiting list for next season, Boss 

Hell yeah. Welcome back :popcorn:

• Like 2

With my archenemy @ApriIis unfortunately absent for now, it's almost poetic that his apprentice Steve deals me a blow like this... wow...

2 hours ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Man...

That was a crazy (krazy) match @Lucas! Definitely felt similar to the Team League with that last second finish lol. Shoutout to both @emzynitro__ for the SE5 intel and also @Lucas for the Dirt Rally 2.0 suggestion, much appreciated!

Yeah, great fucking match. Sad to be on the losing end but happy with the awesome scores we both posted. Looking forward to our future encounters 👀

2 hours ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Also, does this mean we can play Fifa now? 😁

You think I want to play FIFA with you after what you just did?? Only have one thing to say to that:

AT9LneX.png

• Haha 2