Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

8 hours ago, GTA_Darren said:

My Golden Game is Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition

Copy-of-Untitled-1024x684.png

6 hours ago, adrifected248 said:

This concept sounds really cool, count me in, please!

I'll put you on the waiting list for season 42. Welcome to THL! :D

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Paul_Cesar said:

For my golden game I'll pick Parappa the Rapper 😁

Unfortunately, Parappa the Rapper does not count because the top 50 fastest achievers times are under 6 hours (and top 1 time is under 1 hour). The game can therefore not be entered as a Golden Game so you might want to pick something else :)

On 4/27/2024 at 3:26 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

This thread has passed a momentous occasion this past month; officially the THL has passed 10 years old!

The first season ran and created by @Precision-Playyy started on the 10th April 2014 and since then it has had many owners including @Wdjat Prinny Doods, @HcG Clawz, @ShogunCroCop and now @Lucas.

Since then, we have had 200 competitors from 23 countries fight it out over 41 seasons with 76 different Champions and through all the times and changes on PSNP and with trophy competitions, it is still going strong.

I have had some great times in this League over the past 26 seasons and have some pretty incredible competition come and go. Even so, I hope that the League can go forward stronger, create great rivalries and more incredible records in trophy hunting.

Let's make Season 42 something special.

Interesting stats as always and happy 10th to THL indeed!

I know roughly how many and which seasons each owner has done, but any chance you have the exact number of seasons per owner written down somewhere? 👀 Should've added that to the OP too when I redid the Hall of Fame :lol:.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Unfortunately, Parappa the Rapper does not count because the top 50 fastest achievers times are under 6 hours (and top 1 time is under 1 hour). The game can therefore not be entered as a Golden Game so you might want to pick something else :)

Interesting stats as always and happy 10th to THL indeed!

I know roughly how many and which seasons each owner has done, but any chance you have the exact number of sea somewhere? 👀

Sorry I was looking at the 8 hour completion on the guide but I did pick it out of a hat. I'll go with Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth (unless we can whitelist Parappa due to how long it takes to complete according to the guide)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paul_Cesar said:

Sorry I was looking at the 8 hour completion on the guide but I did pick it out of a hat. I'll go with Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth (unless we can whitelist Parappa due to how long it takes to complete according to the guide)

Nah, that won't work for Parappa I'm afraid. I'll add your submission for Rebirth to the list!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I know roughly how many and which seasons each owner has done, but any chance you have the exact number of seasons per owner written down somewhere? 👀 Should've added that to the OP too when I redid the Hall of Fame

I'll look and see but I think roughly Precision did the first 6/7 seasons, Prinny did the next 6/8 seasons, Clawz did about 10, Shogun did 6ish and you've done about 10 now.

• Like 1

Intressting. I might perform well or not, depends on what i play.

I would go all out in the other THL on the PST Site, but they all sleepy heads there :D

To Name a Golden Game, why we not try a Fighting Game: Granblue Fantasy Versus

(should have many gamers it was on PS+)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

1. @freddie1989 - poor Freddie :( never have had the strength to challenge the top half and seems to be rotting in Bronze purgatory. Oh well, it's all fun and games right?

Holy moly, that stings being the only guy to get a sad face emoji along with the 'you suck' message 🤣 children are a nuisance aren't they HAHA

Golden game for me Sherlock Holmes Chapter one

• Like 1
  • Haha 3