Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

49 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

How was fixture 2 for everyone? I got a plat but not many points this round doods

I don't think I got much. Just got Batman points, a gold from Puyo Puyo Tetris, and most of the 999 trophies from Nonary Games.

Next fixture will be a bloodbath on the final day though.

Edited by Wdog-999

Just now, HcG Clawz said:

Scrub League 

jem12345 v xZonehunter

I feel sorry for jem because he got pu in the scrub league because of zone.

I knew it! I knew I'd be pu up against zone! I'm absolutely drained after this last fixture, but alright. It's time to dance around the backlog.

• Like 1

Good luck @me3lingual! I'll be taking it easy this fixture but don't think that means I'll be giving up the win ;).

It's about time Zone and Jem faced off. I'm looking forward to the outcome of the scrub fight and being on top of the silver league by the end of this fixture :P.

Edited by Kent10201

Clawz was late posting the fixtures??? In other breaking news...water is indeed wet. Clawz forgetting to post the fixtures is about as common as people bitching about the PS+ lineup each month. :P

30 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Mstalker58 v Wdog-999

40 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

Next fixture will be a bloodbath on the final day though.

DAMMIT!!!!! You have got to be kidding me. My only wish this season was that I didn't face Wdog-999 during Fixture 3 so of course it happens. :angry: @HcG Clawz must be an evil mind-reading genius because he magically does this so many times that it can't be a coincidence. I'll be gone for most of the fixture so I'm expecting to get my ass kicked. Doubt you'll need it, but good luck Wdog-999. 

Why couldn't I have gotten an easy opponent like Hemiak during Fixture 3? :(

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Good luck @me3lingual! I'll be taking it easy this fixture but don't think that means I'll be giving up the win ;).

It's about time Zone and Jem faced off. I'm looking forward to the outcome of the scrub fight and being on top of the silver league by the end of this fixture :P.

What do you mean, "It's about time"? It's only the third fixture!

Just now, MStalker58 said:

Clawz was late posting the fixtures??? In other breaking news...water is indeed wet. Clawz forgetting to post the fixtures is about as common as people bitching about the PS+ lineup each month. :P

DAMMIT!!!!! You have got to be kidding me. My only wish this season was that I didn't face Wdog-999 during Fixture 3 so of course it happens. :angry: @HcG Clawz must be an evil mind-reading genius because he magically does this so many times that it can't be a coincidence. I'll be gone for most of the fixture so I'm expecting to get my ass kicked. Doubt you'll need it, but good luck Wdog-999. 

Hey! I did not forget. I just couldnt get home in time. 

Just now, jem12345 said:

What do you mean, "It's about time"? It's only the third fixture!

Guess he was really waiting for it.

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I've just been waiting for you two to face off, I honestly didn't care when. As an added bonus, I'm hoping @xZoneHunter will burn you out before our match-up :devil:.

Normally, I'd kick Zone to the curb, but I need to recover from Enma first. I can already tell this fight is going to be close.

13 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

How was fixture 2 for everyone? I got a plat but not many points this round doods

Ouch. Could have gotten a plat, but saving it for Fixture 3. VASORAT13 thoroughly kicked my butt, so no need to waste the plat on this fixture.

Results fixture 2:

Platinum Leauge

cjshaitan (34) v (8) ToxiKirby
ReimiSaionji9742 (43) v (54) LucasV9991
HcG-_Clawz (30) v (0) Kochiya-Shana
Mah2c (4) v (0) Pureproteinman
Whyfire (49) v (0) Zajac9999

Gold League

MStalker58 (50) v (7) Hemiak
HcG-_Terror (0) v (7) RainstormIII
Wdog-999 (50) v (72) Psy-Tychist (1)
the_couchster (23) v (2) Omar280792
Jarethgeason (87) v (121) RalphyLDN (2)

Silver League

(1) Enma8910 (100) v (128) jem12345 (2)
(1) xZonehunter (36) v (6) me3lingual
ShogunCrocop (65) v (166) VASORAT13 (1)
(1) Kent10201 (82) v (13) Ichiban-Hybrid
Shadowhood1111 (2) v (40) woop94 (1)

Bronze League

(1) Bladesoframen (48) v (0) XShadowYakuzaX
Gregorymany (2) v (30) ericperez18
X18JELLO18X (13) v (62) Tearraven (1)
freddie1989 (0) v (39) man_with_wdjat (1)
NIALLERMANBUZ (1) v (75) revvie11 (2)

• Like 3

Looks like Mstalkers plan is going well. I got lucky with that win against Omar though.

I only await two rounds this season. Once against Mstalker to just knock his goals out of whack and my rematch against Mr. Psy from last season. 

3 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Shouldn't Blades have 2 points since he won the first fixture against me also?

The number in parenthesis is the number of platinums scored in a fixture, not the amount of points someone has. You can find those in the league tables :D.

• Like 1