I Know What You Did Last 13 Plats of Halloween

On 9/22/2023 at 1:23 AM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

As for a test for yourself...... I ran thru your backlog of uncompleted games and there are some gems left on the vine (Sayonara Wild Hearts, Deux Ex Human Revolution, c'mon - also, Magicka 2 is on my backlog)

There is also a notable absence from your log. 

I will provide a choice of 2 games, one you already have in your backlog to finish up and one new addition perfect for this event. Neither too tough or super long. Take your pick:

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - The whole world of Batman is pretty dark and spooky. Plus a lot of people dressed up as a Batman character at some point for Halloween. 

OR

Alien: Isolation - Scary, survival game. I played it for the event last year and I loved it. Pretty heart pounding at moments and there is a section, near the end, which is full of cheap scares. 

What is the notable absence may I ask?

I think I will try and get Blackgate off my profile for this event. As much as Alien: Isolation looks fun, I'm trying to get games off my profile at the moment (Top 50 time - 1 days, 21 hours: 46% completion), so Batman is a good choice.

I would also like to ask whether I can add Sea of Stars (which I recently finished) as a game for my list (Top 50 time - 5 days, 10 hours: 0% completion)? Mostly because the main bad guy is called the Fleshmancer and there is a lot of body horror later in the game.

Also, I will be adding Freakout: Calamity TV Show for another game (Top 50 time - 7hrs 58mins: 36% completion) because it's crazy, gory and you have to survive Mad Max style in arenas against Creepers, Chickens, FatGuys, Spartans and explosives.

There may be more but I need to get in gear to survive this slasher...

Quick update as i've finished another of my first three games and also put in work on some extra games. Finished RE Village and man with the Shadow of Rose DLC and Lady D Legendary Cowboy was an absolute breeze. Also almost done with It Takes Two which has a horror section and is also pretty halloweeny with various costumes and themes, and also working on Mortal Kombat 1 which I hope I can finish before the end of the event since that one trophy still hasnt be revealed how to get it.

My List

1. Star Wars: Tales From Galaxy's Edge (PSVR2) - 0% -> 100% COMPLETE

2. Resident Evil Village (PS4) - 0% -> 100% COMPLETE (including DLC)

3. Alan Wake Remastered (PS5) - 0%

4. It Takes Two (PS5) - 0% -> 90% (in progress)

5. Mortal Kombat 1 - 0% -> 81% (in progress)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Quick update as i've finished another of my first three games and also put in work on some extra games. Finished RE Village and man with the Shadow of Rose DLC and Lady D Legendary Cowboy was an absolute breeze. Also almost done with It Takes Two which has a horror section and is also pretty halloweeny with various costumes and themes, and also working on Mortal Kombat 1 which I hope I can finish before the end of the event since that one trophy still hasnt be revealed how to get it.

Oh - I didn't realize that It Takes Two was suited to this event, awesome! Perhaps I can convince the husband to take breaks from AC: Mirage to play it with me in the next few weeks. 😂 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 6:15 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

What is the notable absence may I ask?

I think I will try and get Blackgate off my profile for this event. As much as Alien: Isolation looks fun, I'm trying to get games off my profile at the moment (Top 50 time - 1 days, 21 hours: 46% completion), so Batman is a good choice.

I would also like to ask whether I can add Sea of Stars (which I recently finished) as a game for my list (Top 50 time - 5 days, 10 hours: 0% completion)? Mostly because the main bad guy is called the Fleshmancer and there is a lot of body horror later in the game.

Also, I will be adding Freakout: Calamity TV Show for another game (Top 50 time - 7hrs 58mins: 36% completion) because it's crazy, gory and you have to survive Mad Max style in arenas against Creepers, Chickens, FatGuys, Spartans and explosives.

There may be more but I need to get in gear to survive this slasher...

Sorry, did not mean for it to be cryptic. Absence would be Alien: Isolation. Added your new games. The cut off looks like it is going to be pretty low unless a few people pile on some points. If you think about it, there is a little bit of gamesmanship to the rules.....

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

My List

1. Star Wars: Tales From Galaxy's Edge (PSVR2) - 0% -> 100% COMPLETE

2. Resident Evil Village (PS4) - 0% -> 100% COMPLETE (including DLC)

3. Alan Wake Remastered (PS5) - 0%

4. It Takes Two (PS5) - 0% -> 90% (in progress)

5. Mortal Kombat 1 - 0% -> 81% (in progress)

@pelagia14 It Takes Two does not count on either platform. Great game, though.

Otherwise, updated.  I am cutting off game additions at the deadline just so that I can have a chance to count up and update the spreadsheet. Please try to update your profile if you are on 24 hour timeline. 

I am adding one more to my list. Decided I wanted something mindless and lighter in nature, so I decided to cross off Zombieland Double Tap: Road Trip from my backlog. It is nice, fairly easy twin stick shooter. Much better than Big Drunk Satanic Massacre from last my list last year, but not quite as engaging or rewarding as Dead Nation. Zombies abound, obviously. You pick up weapons from car trunks or random caches in the landscape. They are finite use and you can only carry one. Explosives are a separate ammo counter, but you can only carry 1 type of explosive at any given time.  It is alright time. Platinum is also easy and straightforward, mild grind.

I also, booted up Bound by Flame and played thru the tutorial and oh, boy..... it is going to be a rough hang. I might clear out a few other lighter/sillier games first. I am open to recommendations of games that have a brighter color palette. I am eyeing Ghostbusters or Guacamelee, but not sold yet.

Zombi - 50th fastest is 1 day, 12 hours. - 0->100% - 3.29% 

Slain: Back from Hell - 50th fastest is 1 day, 22 hours - 0%->100% - 4.07% 

Bound by Flame (PS4) - 50th fastest is 1 day, 23 hours - 0%

The Quarry (PS4) - 50th fastest is 2 days, 8 hours - 0->100% - 11.73% 

Zombieland Double Tap: Road Trip - 50th fastest is 11 hours, 12 minutes - 0->100% - 24.97%

Running Total: 755.94

• Like 3

An update from me...

Finished up Serial Cleaner a while back and forgot to update on here. Great little game though, I had a good time with it overall. Would've been soo good to play on the Vita, but it is what it is. I'll likely end up buying the sequel down the road at some point if I can catch it on sale. I think I'll be able to squeeze in 1 more plat this week before the killer strikes for the 1st time on Sat. 

Updated List

-Doom 2016 (PS4) 17%->66% :platinum:

-Nun Massacre (PS4) 0%->100% :platinum:

-Serial Cleaner (PS4) 0% ->100% :platinum:

-Dead Space (PS3) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 1 day, 8 hours

-Shady Part of Me (PS4) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 6 hours, 27 minutes

-Welcome to Hanwell (PS4) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 2 days, 13 hours

-The Darkness II (PS3) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 19 hours, 9 minutes

Adding...

-Dysmantle (PS5) 4% 50th Fastest Achiever- 6 days, 3 hours - In this survival horror game you play as a scavenger in a post apocalyptical world that's been overrun by zombies. The goal is to try and escape the city by Dysmantling 😏every and all things you come across to upgrade/build tools & weapons to help you on the journey. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Sorry, did not mean for it to be cryptic. Absence would be Alien: Isolation. Added your new games. The cut off looks like it is going to be pretty low unless a few people pile on some points. If you think about it, there is a little bit of gamesmanship to the rules.....

I wonder if our ideas of gamesmanship are the same 😄I don't think it will come to that for me, but I definitely know what to do if I need points in a hurry! I do absolutely love the ruleset though, in terms of the limit on # of games making it more strategic + the elimination aspect in general. It's definitely a format that aligns with things I find interesting.

46 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

I also, booted up Bound by Flame and played thru the tutorial and oh, boy..... it is going to be a rough hang. I might clear out a few other lighter/sillier games first. I am open to recommendations of games that have a brighter color palette. I am eyeing Ghostbusters or Guacamelee, but not sold yet.

I played this game when it came out on PC and found it pretty rough. The guide on Trueachievements does make it incredibly easy and simple to get the plat, but probably at the cost of some sanity.

Looking through your list I have three suggestions: Witcher 3, Sleeping Dogs, and Evil Within. Evil Within is not the most colourful game in the world but it does have a lot of environmental variety and looks great even nearly 10 years after release. The no death mode isn't even that bad once you get past the first few levels and have some upgrades. Witcher 3 is a little long for this event but it absolutely blows something like Bound By Flame out of the water, and I would argue definitely qualifies because you fight lots of creatures commonly associated with Halloween. Sleeping Dogs is quite colourful as you explore the city of Hong Kong, plus it's a quality game that doesn't overstay its welcome. I think it qualifies for the event mainly due to the "Nightmare in North Point" DLC where you have to fight ghosts/demons.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

I will say that Bound by Flame is a long game, may take you until the end of the event to complete. 

Ghostbusters (the one which is based off of the original cast) is a great game if you enjoyed the style and humour of the movies from the 80's. It has the same cast (literally) and acts like a third movie in the original ghostbuster universe. Completing it on hard is not difficult and is a fun little romp. 

Guacamelee! is one of my favourite platformer games with all the 'metroidvania' elements. It's silly enough to be fun and serious enough to be in parts like a dark comedy. I've completed it more than 4 times, so I am biased but it is an excellent game. Just watch out for the double entrendres.

Also have you considered adding a table sheet to see who is leading the pack and who is closest to be culled?

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

13 Plats Halloween Event 2023 by MAUSZX
Icon Game Platform Progress Rarities Completion
L18a97a.png Stubbs the Zombie PS4 0/35 - 0% 🏆 5.41% / 💯 5.41% 🟥
Lf2502c.png The Persistence PS5 0/44 - 0% 🏆 4.19% / 💯 4.19% 🟥
L25afc0.png Saints Row: Gat out of Hell PS4 46/46 - 100% 🏆 9.1% / 💯 9.1% 🟩
L779928.png Erica PS4 34/34 - 100% 🏆 17.41% / 💯 17.41% 🟩
L46f259.png Deathloop PS5 59/59 - 100% 🏆 15.57% / 💯 6.78% 🟩
L8675a6.png Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge PS3, Vita 7/37 - 10% 🏆 3.51% / 💯 3.51% 🟦
L73b365.png Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood PS5 0/44 - 0% 🏆 16.62% / 💯 16.62% 🟥
L2cd261.png The Mummy Demastered PS4 0/38 - 0% 🏆 34.21% / 💯 34.21% 🟥
L1a1c1d.png The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing PS4 0/41 - 0% 🏆 9.36% / 💯 9.36% 🟥
L34edbe.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope PS5 0/31 - 0% 🏆 10.67% / 💯 10.67% 🟥
L6b3939.png Ghostwire: Tokyo PS5 67/67 - 100% 🏆 25.31% / 💯 2.29% 🟩
L6b8c04.png The Last of Us Part I PS5 0/29 - 0% 🏆 44.04% / 💯 44.04% 🟥
L720311.png Sweet Witches PS4 0/24 - 0% 🏆 11.53% / 💯 11.53% 🟥
🟥 = not started • 🟦 = started • 🟩 = complete
Generated with PSNP+

UPDATE:
Finished the DLC of Ghostwire Tokyo, 2 trophies. +20 hours....... at least 5 hours of that were dealing with RNG, anyway, I still like that game.
also ERICA: finished. This is a movie game, with the difference that you don't pick your choices by pressing buttons, is all the trackpad, which it takes some time to really understand how that thing works. Anyway story wise the game says you have to play multiple times to understand everything, which is interesting, most of the time we have seen shows or movies that sometimes they don't explain some aspects, and I thinks that is part of every person story, not every mystery will be solved.... well anyway, this game does make you look at different angles, and I don't know what is the real deal with this story. I don't want to spoil or anything but it seems like they leave it to interpret everything, just because there is one specific interaction that put into question everything that I thought about the story. Anyway cool game, some spooky stuff here and there.

Also @blu3st4rdust305 I noticed that you filled The Last of Us instead of Ghostwire, I know is hard to see that mistake when you are filling multiple tiles.

• Like 4

Hey guys!

Would like to add my progress:

1. Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered - 0% -> 87% -> 100% :platinum:

2. Alan Wake Remastered - 0%

3. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - 0%

4. Bioshock Remastered - 0% -> 48%

5. Hollow Knight - 0%

6. Control - 21%

Also want to add these 4, i think all of them fit:

7. Far Cry 4 - 0% -> 42% - has supernatural creatures

8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 3% - Horror genre

9. Bloodborne - 3% - Horror genre

10. Adventures of Mana - 0% -> 4% - skeletons, vampires and other monsters as enemies

Edited by MattbluePT
Forgot to update Ghostbusters in the list
  • Like 2

On 10/4/2023 at 4:14 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Also have you considered adding a table sheet to see who is leading the pack and who is closest to be culled?

I will once I go thru the entire list tomorrow. Lots of moving targets with games being played constantly. I have tried to catch all completions and, of course, any updates in the thread. After each cull, I will post the point list, so that everyone left knows where they stand. 

On 10/4/2023 at 4:13 PM, MAUSZX said:
Also @blu3st4rdust305 I noticed that you filled The Last of Us instead of Ghostwire, I know is hard to see that mistake when you are filling multiple tiles.

Fixed. Thank you for catching that!

On 10/5/2023 at 9:08 AM, MattbluePT said:

Hey guys!

Would like to add my progress:

1. Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered - 0% -> 87% -> 100% :platinum:

2. Alan Wake Remastered - 0%

3. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - 0%

4. Bioshock Remastered - 0% -> 48%

5. Hollow Knight - 0%

6. Control - 21%

Also want to add these 4, i think all of them fit:

7. Far Cry 4 - 0% -> 42% - has supernatural creatures

8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 3% - Horror genre

9. Bloodborne - 3% - Horror genre

10. Adventures of Mana - 0% -> 4% - skeletons, vampires and other monsters as enemies

You had approx 19% in Far Cry 4 before the event. I have adjusted on the sheet.

I am adding Deadlight Director's Cut. Shadows are zombies. Zombie apocalypse, survival with limited capacity to fight back or run. Fits the bill. 

Zombieland Double Tap: Road Trip - 50th fastest is 11 hours, 12 minutes - 0->100% - 24.97% 

Deadlight Director's Cut - 50th fastest is 1 day, 2 hours - 0->37% - 24.26%

Running Total: 868.68

We are about 14 hours out from Freddy's strike. @PowerSerge_93  @Cassylvania heads up!

Things are going to be tight now that there is an elimination every week. 

• Like 3

Hey, all! With the first elimination being tonight, I wanted to make sure I posted an update. I did get at least 1 game completed, and made some decent progress in Nier. (I finally got the gold, fishing and crop farming grinds done, and have made more progress on the story). Also, thanks to everyone in the thread who has been using the PSNP+ table feature. I didn't know that was possible, and it's made prepping for this post so much easier rather than continuing to use the table I created in my previous post, instead.

Current Games / Progress:

L787445.png The Quarry PS4 41/41 - 100% 🏆 11.96% / 💯 11.96% 🟩
L7c55f3.png NieR PS3 17/42 - 28% 🏆 7.74% / 💯 7.74% 🟦
Lcbb173.png Star Trek PS3 11/50 - 16% 🏆 4.93% / 💯 4.93% 🟦
Ldd6690.png Trinity Universe PS3 2/37 - 2% 🏆 4.58% / 💯 4.58% 🟦
L613318.png Balan Wonderworld PS4 0/47 - 0% 🏆 7.44% / 💯 7.44% 🟥
Generated with PSNP+

I won't say much about The Quarry, since several others have already spoken about it. But, I will agree that it was a great story to go through once. The characters were interesting, the graphics were lovely, and overall, the game reminded me of Until Dawn in the best way. But, going back for additional playthoughs via chapter select or by doing a new game for the remaining trophies was just as agonizing as others have described. Really, a feature where you could save before choices (in the actual game), go to a specific scene in chapter select (instead of re-doing the entire chapter), or even skip scenes you'd already read/seen (included in many visual novels) would have been greatly appreciated.

With that being said, I'll go ahead and declare 3 more games, as I'm hoping to have some more completions on the board before the second round of eliminations (assuming I make it through tonight, of course).

Games I'd like to add:

1. Days Gone (0%) - 50th fastest time - 1 Week, 1 Day
  • This game features zombie-like creatures (known as "freakers")

2. Devil May Cry 1 (PS3) (1% before event) - 50th fastest time - 1 Day, 9 Hours

• The protagonist, Dante, is a human-demon hybrid. Plus, the game features other demonic monsters.

3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Remastered (0%) - 50th fastest time - 6 Days, 19 Hours

• The main antagonist of the game is a witch.

• Like 2

*bursts through the door at the last minute*

I'm not licked yet! While I made absolutely zero progress on any of the three games I declared, I DID play a game called Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle (0% --> 100%) that fits for this event (50th fastest time = 5 days, 9 hours). I wouldn't call the game scary, but it takes place in what I assume is a possessed mansion. It's sorta like a kid-friendly escape room game.

I'm also going to declare Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5 version) (0% --> 28%). Any superhero game fits for the holiday, I think.

I'd declare Atelier Marie Remake and Dandara too, but I don't know what percentage I started at with the first game (I got most of the trophies in August) and I'm not sure I have a good argument for how the second game fits the event. Spooky environments or something, I guess. I dunno. I'll come up with something later if I survive the first elimination.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

*bursts through the door at the last minute*

I'm not licked yet! While I made absolutely zero progress on any of the three games I declared, I DID play a game called Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle (0% --> 100%) that fits for this event (50th fastest time = 5 days, 9 hours). I wouldn't call the game scary, but it takes place in what I assume is a possessed mansion. It's sorta like a kid-friendly escape room game.

I'm also going to declare Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5 version) (0% --> 28%). Any superhero game fits for the holiday, I think.

I'd declare Atelier Marie Remake and Dandara too, but I don't know what percentage I started at with the first game (I got most of the trophies in August) and I'm not sure I have a good argument for how the second game fits the event. Spooky environments or something, I guess. I dunno. I'll come up with something later if I survive the first elimination.

Atelier Marie seems to have been approx. 60% before the event, if that helps :)

Sheet updated with new games declared. I will tally up the points tomorrow and post the results and announce the next slasher on the prowl.

I did not expect to finish Deadlight before the cut-off. I was convinced between Survival and Nightmare mode, I was going to be stymied for longer. 

The game was better than I expect based on the posts and guides out there. The game is a 2-D action survival platformer. It tells a poorly realized story about survivors during a zombie apocalypse, but there is also some Ratman in the sewers and The Law as another faction. None of it makes sense and is pieced together by your character gruffly speaking during segments of you running around. The payoff at the end is empty when it is clear the developers wanted to land an impactful revelation. The gameplay itself is good enough. The platforming is mostly forgiving and the survival elements are not stifling. You rarely will find yourself without ammo and there is often a means of pushing a horde away just enough to get away.  The game is short and most of the trophy list is downright easy.

The first play thru was slow and meant for the collectibles. I died quite a bit due to carelessness and having difficulties with the controls. They controls are stiff, but react as expected once you get the hang of them. 

Survival mode is an arena mode with two tough trophies. The 200 kills ends up being more about timing and rhythm as the spawns are somewhat predictable. These trophies did take several tried.

Nightmare mode is where this game earns its UR platinum status. No save mode. If you die, you start at the beginning of the act. If you quit, you lose your progress altogether. There are 3 acts, which are about 20-40 minutes long each depending on how careful you play. The guides point to Act 2 as the frustrating one, which I can see how it can be frustrating. It is the longest by a wide margin and the first few scenes have lots of opportunities for cheap deaths. Once I escaped from the sewers, I gunned it thru the end without fail on the first try. Act 3 however was where I suffered. The first collapsing building and the last chase sequence caused many deaths. There was even one instant where my character fell thru the floor and out of the geometry of the level. My heart dropped about as far as my character was falling. I learned that the Restart option on the pause menu takes you to the start of the Act and not the entire game, thankfully! Final clock on Nightmare mode was: 1 hour and 18 minutes.

Zombieland Double Tap: Road Trip - 50th fastest is 11 hours, 12 minutes - 0->100% - 24.97% 

Deadlight Director's Cut - 50th fastest is 1 day, 2 hours - 0->100% - 3.82%

Running Total: 952.12

• Like 3

Room for one more completion? Just finished up my NG+ playthrough of Death end re;Quest, which wraps up that platinum.

Already declared:

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (PS4) [15%]

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) [1%]

Death end re;Quest (PS4) [22% -> 100% :platinum:]

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PS4) [47%]

Kawaii Deathu Desu (Vita) [57% -> 100% :platinum:]

Soul Hackers 2 (PS4) [44%]

Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ (PS4) [25%]

Death end re:Quest 2 (PS4) [0% -> 100% :platinum:]

Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed (PS4) [8%]

Alan Wake Remastered (PS4) [0%]

Trillion: God of Destruction (Vita) [0%]

Nothing else earned or needed to declare yet, just wanted that on the record. Should be more than enough to at least survive this week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Atelier Marie seems to have been approx. 60% before the event, if that helps :)

Works for me. It fits the theme because of magic, but I wasn’t sure how to calculate my percentage at the start of the month. I took a screenshot, but I haven’t had access to my computer for a few weeks.

Hi all,

finished two of my games:

Spiritfarer - was a really nice game. Liked the gameplay a lot and how the story slowly unfolds.

Hades - really nice game. Loved the interaction between the son of Hades and the narrator. Took my 142 escape attempes to finish the game and that was the only drawback for me. After a while it was really boring.

Right know i am working on Psychonauts. Love the game but collecting the frigments is kiling me.

Would like to add Hotel Transylvania. 

• Like 1

Progress up to last night:

I Know What You Did Last 13 Plats by pelagia14
Lf8b383.png

Mass Effect 2

(Started at 27%)

PS4 45/45 - 100% 🏆 43.75%  🟩
L4c19a1.png Mass Effect 3 PS4 39/39 - 100% 🏆 41.42% 🟩
L1c6c7e.png

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

(Started at 14%)

PS4 11/11 - 100% 💯 7.54% 🟩
L8f07ee.png Serial Cleaner PS4 29/29 - 100% 🏆 32.97%  🟩
L16eef3.png The Quarry PS5 41/41 - 100% 🏆 11.54% 🟩
Lc8fe46.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan PS5 22/31 - 71%

MY RAREST:

🏆9.53%

🟦
L34edbe.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope PS5 0/31 - 0% - 🟥
Generated with PSNP+
Edited by pelagia14
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

PSN Completions Points
KyonKuchiki 10/13 2053.52
VersusCA 6/13 1299.68
Spacey_Dweeb 5/13 1193.44
GuitaristZag 2/13 1091.24
MAUSZX 4/13 1031.11
pelagia14 5/13 983.68
blu3st4rdust305 5/13 952.12
MrHealthy 3/13 743.77
Pray_4_the_End 2/13 593.68
DoctorDrPepper 2/13 555.76
MattBluePT 1/13 474.33
Tenzai1980 2/13 459.92
ArcticCress 3/13 438.97
InfinateEternity 1/13 396.47
Cassylvania 1/13 336.64
Psy-Tychist 2/13 289.64
CorgiBootyy 0/13 177.84
Caquis_1 0/13 91.12
Powerserge_93 0/13 0

Well I got very lucky in the first round. I will have to really push the boat out to survive longer.

• Like 1

Making a mid-week update so I can declare Lollipop Chainsaw and its weird zombie killing to the list. I mostly jumped through a bunch of the games on my list trying to figure out what to play next. Also added the rarest trophies for the uncompleted games so blu3 has less work to do overall - the completed games are self explanatory.

Completed

Death end re;Quest (PS4) [22% -> 100% :platinum:]

Kawaii Deathu Desu (Vita) [57% -> 100% :platinum:]

Death end re:Quest 2 (PS4) [0% -> 100% :platinum:]

Already declared

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (PS4) [15% -> 17%] (Rarest trophy: You are Tearing Me Apart, Lisa! [45.47%])

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) [1% -> 2%] (Rarest trophy: Lost Arnold [36.06%])

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PS4) [47% -> 49%] (Rarest trophy: Page 6 [29.47%])

Soul Hackers 2 (PS4) [44%]

Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ (PS4) [25%]

Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed (PS4) [8%]

Alan Wake Remastered (PS4) [0%]

Trillion: God of Destruction (Vita) [0% -> 18%] (Rarest trophy: Call Me Mr. Smith [35.71%])

New

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) [12%]

• Like 4

Updated. The next strike is very soon. Time to pile on those points. 

I am adding Vampyr. Interesting concept, setting, systems, etc. It is a RPG action game about a revived vampire doctor in London during the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic. The story makes as much sense a lore-heavy vampire tale could. Don't Nod certainly gave this one a good try and overall it is a solid effort.

Two draw backs for me were the entirety of London looked the same. I am constantly lost and going around in circles because the world is a labyrinth of same looking alleys and very few landmarks. Also, the game crashed a ton. I have a high tolerance for jank and unstable games, but this one was bad. I think the game outright crashed about 20 times on me. All it takes is dashing a little too far out of a range of baddies into a different range of baddies or having a group of baddies chase you into a new titled area and boom, crash. This is compounded by some pretty long load screens, and you are in for a frustrating time.

The gameplay is fine. Combat is challenging, if a bit repetitive.  There is plenty of help out there for pointers on tough encounters. There is lots of looting, crafting, conversation trees, critical decisions, leveling and skill trees, just like almost all Western RPGs. The graphics are also pretty good. Again, it feels like the developer pushed as far as they could with the overall production value.

The trophy list is not forgiving. Missable collectibles and getting all of the weapons directly contradict a game-long requirement of not killing NPCs. Coupled with the fact that NPCs are the largest source of EXP in the game, means the game requires completion under the most underleveled circumstances possible. There are a bunch of guides out there to help navigate this messy list.

Decided to make Ghostbusters my next game. After the dark and dreary Vampyr, Ghostbusters starts out like a breath of fresh (recycled 80's(?)) air. I can see what they are doing with this and it is very much appreciated. Hope I can knock it out before the next cut off. 

I think Bound by Flame will follow Ghostbusters, just to get it over with. 

Deadlight Director's Cut - 50th fastest is 1 day, 2 hours - 0->100% - 3.82% 

Vampyr - 50th fastest is 1 day, 4 hours - 0->100% - 8.46%

Ghostbusters: The Video Game (PS4) - 50th fastest is 1 day, 1 hours - 0->10% - 26.09%

Running Total: 1227.57

• Like 4

I haven't completed any more of my games unfortunately because I've been balls deep in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I don't know why it never dawned on me to add this game cause it's perfect for this event. Most fun I've had playing a multiplayer game in years and I'm pretty close to the plat as well. Might as well add to my points before the killer strikes again. 

Adding... The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (PS5) 87% 50th Fastest Achiever- 3 weeks, 3 days - Everyone knows what TCM is so I won't even bother with an explanation lol. 

Updated List

-Doom 2016 (PS4) 17%->66% :platinum:

-Nun Massacre (PS4) 0%->100% :platinum:

-Serial Cleaner (PS4) 0% ->100% :platinum:

-Dead Space (PS3) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 1 day, 8 hours

-Shady Part of Me (PS4) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 6 hours, 27 minutes

-Welcome to Hanwell (PS4) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 2 days, 13 hours

-The Darkness II (PS3) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 19 hours, 9 minutes

• Like 2