I Know What You Did Last 13 Plats of Halloween

I have 13 hours to get enough points to jump above @MattbluePT, @DoctorDrPepper, @Pray_4_the_End, @Cassylvania and @InfinateEternity.... Tall order.

Well, to give me the greatest chances, I will have to finish some games.

So to add to my list I will add White Night (90% - 19.64% rarest - 7hr 3min Top50 time) and Close to the Sun (90% - 19.26% rarest - 1 day 3 hours Top50 time) to try and push those points into a safer place.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I have 13 hours to get enough points to jump above @MattbluePT, @DoctorDrPepper, @Pray_4_the_End, @Cassylvania and @InfinateEternity.... Tall order.

Well, to give me the greatest chances, I will have to finish some games.

So to add to my list I will add White Night (90% - 19.64% rarest - 7hr 3min Top50 time) and Close to the Sun (90% - 19.26% rarest - 1 day 3 hours Top50 time) to try and push those points into a safer place.

Should be about 36 hours or so left as of this point. 

I have made almost no progress this week thanks to internet issues and (more importantly) getting extremely distracted by both the new Hearts of Iron expansion and Total War: Pharaoh. Plus one of my Chronicles of Riddick discs seems to be broken and will not load up either campaign, so I need to dig the other one out of storage. I'm glad I built up all those points in the early going because if it was only points since the last elimination I would be toast!

I think the only points I've put on the board were from finishing Alan Wake's campaign and getting a bunch of trophies. I think it's a great game and a perfect fit for the event. I love the random non-sequitors that the mob enemies say before charging into battle with you, and the environments fit the tone of the game perfectly, though I wish there was a little bit less traversing forested areas, especially in the first half of the game. I will definitely play the sequel at some point though.

1 hour ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Should be about 36 hours or so left as of this point. 

Ah yes, the 14th is tomorrow and you are in the past... seems I may have a little bit more time to finish the games.

Even so, I have finished White Night.

White Night is a noir mystery puzzle game where you play a gritty detective investigating the disappearence of a local cabaret singer. You enter a house which seems to be inhabited by vengeful ghosts who will strangle the life out of you if you get near them. Light is your friend as without matches and lamps you will succumb to the darkness or a ghost waiting for you to step out of the light. Eventually you learn some shocking secrets about your family and about another plot going on in the background leading to a reveal at the end which is a nice little twist. 

Next will be some more Freakout and back to Batman.

• Like 1

I am going to give the week update, some things might change, but here it is the progress until now.

13 Plats Halloween Event 2023 by MAUSZX
Icon Game Platform Progress Rarities Completion
L18a97a.png Stubbs the Zombie PS4 31/35 - 72% 🏆 5.41% / 💯 5.41% 🟦
Lf2502c.png The Persistence PS5 0/44 - 0% 🏆 4.19% / 💯 4.19% 🟥
L25afc0.png Saints Row: Gat out of Hell PS4 46/46 - 100% 🏆 9.1% / 💯 9.1% 🟩
L779928.png Erica PS4 34/34 - 100% 🏆 17.41% / 💯 17.41% 🟩
L46f259.png Deathloop PS5 59/59 - 100% 🏆 15.57% / 💯 6.91% 🟩
L8675a6.png Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge PS3, Vita 7/37 - 10% 🏆 3.51% / 💯 3.51% 🟦
L73b365.png Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood PS5 0/44 - 0% 🏆 16.62% / 💯 16.62% 🟥
L2cd261.png The Mummy Demastered PS4 0/38 - 0% 🏆 34.22% / 💯 34.22% 🟥
L1a1c1d.png The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing PS4 0/41 - 0% 🏆 9.36% / 💯 9.36% 🟥
L34edbe.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope PS5 17/31 - 43% 🏆 10.67% / 💯 10.67% 🟦
L6b3939.png Ghostwire: Tokyo PS5 67/67 - 100% 🏆 25.29% / 💯 2.29% 🟩
L6b8c04.png The Last of Us Part I PS5 0/29 - 0% 🏆 44.04% / 💯 44.04% 🟥
L720311.png Sweet Witches PS4 24/24 - 100% 🏆 11.44% / 💯 11.44% 🟩
🟥 = not started • 🟦 = started • 🟩 = complete
Generated with PSNP+

Finished up Sweet Witches, game reminds me of those arcade Mario games, or the burger time games, you basically have to step into various things in this case you have to put or remove flowers in every space grass space, while monsters try to kill you, in theory the game is hard, but really, there are some strategies to cheese the game for the trophies. 10/10 lol, nah, is a fine game, do recommend if you like those kind of games, also I remember I bought it super cheap.
Halloween wise... look at that plat man:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/6337be/trophies/1L8352ad.png

Anyway I hope to finish up at least another game this weekend, but who knows, might give you that update next week.

Edited by MAUSZX

2nd week check in. Wow was Dead Space 3 just not fun. Definitely the weakest of the original trilogy. I'm so glad to be done with the game for good, and am looking forward to playing the remake and Callisto Protocol. For now though, I gotta keep my focus on Drums Rock and Final Fantasy X-2!

Dead Space 3 - 70% - 100%:platinum:
Drums Rock - base 6% - 86% :platinum: down to 67% :platinum: because of new DLC that just dropped.
Final Fantasy X-2 HD - 9% - still 9%

Organ Quarter - 0% - 100% :platinum:

Fobia: St. Dinfna Hotel (PS5) - 0% - 100% :platinum:

Resident Evil Code Veronica X - 0% - 100% :platinum:
Bad Dreams - 0% - 100% :platinum:
The Room VR: Dark Matter (PS5) - 0% - 100%
Surv1v3 PS5 - 0% - 100% :platinum:
Last Labyrinth PS5 - 0% - 100% :platinum:
Kowloon's Gate VR: Suzaku - 0% - 100%
Severed - 3% - 100% :platinum:
Stifled - 6% - 100% :platinum:

• Like 1

I'm adding Paradise Killer (50th fastest completion: 22h 33m) to my list of declared games. The game is centered around you investigating who killed the all-important Council members of Paradise Island the previous night. Some of the game world's lore relates to demons and demonic possession, and one of the NPCs, Sam Day Break, is a red human skeleton.

I also finally completed Man of Medan. The chapter select system was a lot better than The Quarry's (then again, that's not saying much), but I became fatigued with the story considering the Platinum requires at least four complete playthroughs (was closer to 6 for me) plus several partial playthroughs. Playing through the co-op mode was interesting, but I hate that some trophy-related collectibles could only be accessed via online co-op. I also found it frustrating to just walk around the ghost ship's narrow corridors - movement felt really clunky and cumbersome, and sometimes camera angles made it difficult to see that I had not entered through a door. Finally, I absolutely despised the two rich kid protagonists and the boyfriend. 

I Know What You Did Last 13 Plats by pelagia14
Lf8b383.png

Mass Effect 2

(Started at 27%)

PS4 45/45 - 100% 🏆 43.75% 🟩
L4c19a1.png Mass Effect 3 PS4 39/39 - 100% 🏆 41.42% 🟩
L1c6c7e.png

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

(Started at 14%)

PS4 11/11 - 100% 💯 7.54% 🟩
L8f07ee.png Serial Cleaner PS4 29/29 - 100% 🏆 32.97% 🟩
L16eef3.png The Quarry PS5 41/41 - 100% 🏆 11.54% 🟩
Lc8fe46.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan PS5 31/31 - 100% 🏆 8.05% 🟩
L34edbe.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope PS5 0/31 - 0% 0% 🟥
Lc069b5.png Alan Wake PS5 0/68 - 0% 0% 🟥
Lafa5ba.png Paradise Killer PS5 38/40 - 90%

Updated.

Rarest Earned:

🏆 26.22%

🟦
Generated with PSNP+
Edited by pelagia14
Updated Paradise Killer progress
  • Like 1

Probably won't get any more trophies for this event by today's deadline, so just recording my progress with Lollipop Chainsaw. Finished up beating the game to raise it to 42%, and picked up some decent rarity miscellaneous trophies, including the one indicated below. Should be more than enough to survive another round.

Completed

Death end re;Quest (PS4) [22% -> 100% :platinum:]

Kawaii Deathu Desu (Vita) [57% -> 100% :platinum:]

Death end re:Quest 2 (PS4) [0% -> 100% :platinum:]

Already declared

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (PS4) [15% -> 17%] (Rarest trophy: You are Tearing Me Apart, Lisa! [45.47%])

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) [1% -> 2%] (Rarest trophy: Lost Arnold [36.06%])

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PS4) [47% -> 49%] (Rarest trophy: Page 6 [29.47%])

Soul Hackers 2 (PS4) [44%]

Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ (PS4) [25%]

Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed (PS4) [8%]

Alan Wake Remastered (PS4) [0%]

Trillion: God of Destruction (Vita) [0% -> 18%] (Rarest trophy: Call Me Mr. Smith [35.71%])

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) [12% -> 42%] (Rarest trophy: Critical UFO Finish [21.52%])

Hey, all! Congrats on all the completions & successes! Since Chucky will make his move in less than 2 hours, I figured I'd get an update out. I had hoped to get more done. But, if I fall prey to Chucky tonight, at least there's always the chance to come back as a survivor via the overall point accumulation for eliminated people, IIRC. So, I won't give up yet, lol.

The biggest win for me this week was finally getting through the first ending of Nier and moving onto my first round of New Game+ (there are 4 endings total, each needing a playthrough). I won't comment much on the story now, as each ending adds context to the game. So, I don't think I've had the full experience yet, in my opinion. But, I will say that the first New Game+ is already presenting new content from the enemy's point of view. And, it really does a nice job of making you question who the real villain of the story is. I also managed to get a bunch of the timed boss trophies. So, pretty decent progress overall.  Otherwise, I tried to focus on quick trophies and some rarer ones in my remaining declared games order to try to boost my points enough to survive this week.

L787445.png The Quarry PS4 41/41 - 100% 🏆 12.44% / 💯 12.44% 🟩
L7c55f3.png NieR PS3 31/42 - 61% 🏆 7.74% / 💯 7.74% 🟦
Lcbb173.png Star Trek PS3 11/50 - 16% 🏆 4.93% / 💯 4.93% 🟦
L613318.png Balan Wonderworld PS4 9/47 - 13% 🏆 7.44% / 💯 7.44% 🟦
L43c1f4.png Days Gone PS4 5/61 - 5% 🏆 26.57% / 💯 1.17% 🟦
L38fdbd.png Devil May Cry PS3 2/34 - 2% 🏆 5.91% / 💯 5.91% 🟦
Ldd6690.png Trinity Universe PS3 2/37 - 2% 🏆 4.58% / 💯 4.58% 🟦
L214bd0.png Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch PS4 1/34 - 1% 🏆 14.47% / 💯 14.47% 🟦
Generated with PSNP+

I'm also going to be declaring 1 additional game just in case I do indeed make it through this week, since I forgot to mention it in my last update, and my original intention was to try to do any declared DMC games in chronological order.

Game I'd Like to Add:

1. Devil May Cry 3 (PS3) (0%) - 50th Fastest Time - 2 Days, 19 Hours
  • This is supposed to be the prequel to Devil May Cry 1. Dante is still one of the protagonists, and the demons still abound.

Update before the second elimination round:

1. Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered - 0% -> 87% -> 100% :platinum:

2. Alan Wake Remastered - 0% -> 8%

3. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - 0%

4. Bioshock Remastered - 0% -> 48%

5. Hollow Knight - 0%

6. Control - 21%

7. Far Cry 4 - 19% -> 42% -> 100% :platinum:

8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 3%

9. Bloodborne - 3%

10. Adventures of Mana - 0% -> 4%

10 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Like a true champion, I accomplished nothing this week, except getting Atelier Marie Remake to 100%.

You are welcome for my sacrifice. Go on without me, my friends!

Thank you for fighting alongside us. Songs will be sung of your heroic sacrifice so that it never be forgotten. 

3 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Ghostface will be inside the event for the next elimination. It looks like the cut off is going to sky rocket in points, probably north of 1000 pts. 

Oof, I just barely escaped Chucky's grasp, lol. Looks like I'm gonna have to work incredibly hard / put myself into overdrive in order to even stand a chance of avoiding Ghostface, lol. (Seriously, congrats everyone on the amazing scores!)

I'm well aware that surviving past this week is very much in doubt for me. So, I'm just gonna declare the rest of my games now, in the hopes that maybe, with some intricate planning, I can pull off a miracle. Regardless of what happens, at least I'll know I've given it my best shot, and have played some games that I've put on the back-burner for far too long.  :)

Games I'd Like to Add (Games 10-13):

10. Devil May Cry 2 (PS3) (0%) - 50th Fastest Time - 1 Day, 6 Hours

11. Devil May Cry 4 (0%) - 50th Fastest Time - 1 Week, 5 Hours

12. Devil May Cry 5 (PS4) (0%) - 50th Fastest Time - 1 Week, 5 Days

• For games 10-12, like all DMC games, demons are present and accounted for.

13. Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom (0%) - 50th Fastest Time - 1 Week, 5 Days

• This game features very heavy magic usage. 

• Like 2

Just stopping by to declare my 13th game, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, and update my progress in Trillion - a new rarest trophy and a small completion upgrade. If I can get myself to stop playing Honkai: Star Rail, maybe I'll make some additional progress in the other games before the next deadline.

Completed

Death end re;Quest (PS4) [22% -> 100% :platinum:]

Kawaii Deathu Desu (Vita) [57% -> 100% :platinum:]

Death end re:Quest 2 (PS4) [0% -> 100% :platinum:]

Already declared

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (PS4) [15% -> 17%] (Rarest trophy: You are Tearing Me Apart, Lisa! [45.47%])

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) [1% -> 2%] (Rarest trophy: Lost Arnold [36.06%])

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PS4) [47% -> 49%] (Rarest trophy: Page 6 [29.47%])

Soul Hackers 2 (PS4) [44%]

Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ (PS4) [25%]

Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed (PS4) [8%]

Trillion: God of Destruction (Vita) [0% -> 24%] (Rarest trophy: Struck Gold! [25.22%])

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) [12% -> 42%] (Rarest trophy: Critical UFO Finish [21.52%])

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4) [26%]

• Like 1

Finished up Shady Part of Me last night, and it was a pretty good game overall. The soundtrack in particular was stunning and one of the better ones I've heard in recent memory. Hopefully those points will carry me into the next round safely but the scores are getting up there so who knows. 

I'm gonna be adding Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5). I know this games not out yet, but I'll be picking it up at a midnight release tomorrow so that should give me a couple of days to snag some points for it. Spider-Man revolves around some superheroes/supervillains that are stuck in perpetual Halloween mode so I think it'll work out nicely for this event lol. 

Adding... Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) 0% 36th Fastest Achiever 2 weeks, 3 days (The game isn't even out yet and already has 36 achievers, not quite 50, but I'm sure by Saturday this number will have jumped up significantly.) 

Updated List

-Doom 2016 (PS4) 17%->66% :platinum:

-Nun Massacre (PS4) 0%->100% :platinum:

-Serial Cleaner (PS4) 0% ->100% :platinum:

-Shady Part of Me (PS4) 0% ->100% :platinum:

-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (PS5) 87% ->89%

-Dysmantle (PS5) 18%

-Dead Space (PS3) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 1 day, 8 hours

-Welcome to Hanwell (PS4) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 2 days, 13 hours

-The Darkness II (PS3) 0% 50th Fastest Achiever- 19 hours, 9 minutes

• Like 2

Mid week update!

L7cb64d.png

Melty Blood Type Lumina / 0% -> 100% / Rarest earned trophy: 16.30%

Finished this up early in the week. Out of the gate I was disappointed that a game with blood in it's name doesn't have a ton of blood in it. It has some, a handful of characters moves have a blood effect when they hit, but there is a lot more magic than blood (though that is also thematically appropriate for this event). As well the story and dialog were pretty bad so I mostly just skipped it. Aside from that I actually quite liked the game.

The character design while simple was really well done. Every character felt like they had their own personality and I could tell who was a vampire and who wasn't without difficulty. The game also uses sprites for it's characters rather then 3D models which is much appreciated. Fluid sprite work in fighting games is a dying art. The controls and combos are also snappy and fun. It's all very flashy but I could still tell what was happening compared to some other flashy fighting games which have way to many effects on screen.

As far as trophies go it's probably the easiest fighting games I have done. The two slightly difficult trophies can be cheesed. Otherwise it's just play all the modes and do a little grinding for in game currency to unlock some bonus stuff. Overall a very positive experience for me. Very happy with this completion, and since I played this with PS+ extra I will consider picking this up to own if it ever goes cheap on the store.

Lb1b27b.png

Super Skelemania / 0% -> 82% / Rarest earned trophy: 27.46%

This game confuses me. The plot is this; You are a skeleton flying through space, just as a skeleton mind you, not with a space ship, and you crash on a planet. You explore the planet to collect power ups that make you more mobile, ring five gongs for seemingly no reason, kill a giant frog for no reason, then summon a demon and kill it for again no reason. Finally after defeating the demon you get a power up that lets you shoot into the air, so you go back to the surface and fly into space again. That's it. Why am I a skeleton? Why am I doing any of this? Oh and there is a secret that if you ring the gongs in a specific order to spell human you can then find an altar and get a skin power up to become human again, but you are not allowed to keep it as a one ton weight immediately kills you. Just baffling all around.

Mechanically it is really solid though. Movement feels great and it actually does a couple clever things where you have to combine your different power ups. Getting a 100% save is actually quite easy and short though. My first 100% playthrough only took 1 hour and 10 minutes. That said there are also speedrun trophies and the hardest one, despite having a rarity of 23%, requires you to beat the game in 17 minutes. That is a very tight time window. It is going to take me a lot more practice to get it done as there is not a lot of room for error. You can save scum it a bit so you can practice sections. Still gonna be tough though, my first attempt I was several minutes over. Gonna be harder then I expected to finish.

EDIT: Couple of hours later and several more attempts and I have completed the 17 min speed run for Super Skelemania netting me the plat. So it is now:

0% -> 100% / Rarest earned trophy: 23.11%

Spoiler
Halloween Event by MrHealthy
Lba33e7.png The Last Door PS4 0/38 - 0% 🏆 30.96% / 💯 30.96% 🟥
Lcf54eb.png The Exorcist: Legion VR PS4, VR 31/31 - 100% 🏆 - / 💯 2.05% 🟩
Lb1b27b.png Super Skelemania PS4 27/27 - 100% 🏆 23.11% / 💯 23.11% 🟩
Ld474b8.png Savage Halloween PS4 21/27 - 74% 🏆 4.21% / 💯 4.21% 🟦
Lbfd4ff.png Party Hard 2 PS4 0/38 - 0% 🏆 2.42% / 💯 2.42% 🟥
L7cb64d.png Melty Blood: Type Lumina PS4 40/40 - 100% 🏆 16.3% / 💯 16.3% 🟩
L6adf63.png Lone Survivor PS4, PS3, Vita 37/37 - 100% 🏆 4.57% / 💯 4.57% 🟩
L761f4e.png Little Nightmares PS4 12/22 - 63% 🏆 - / 💯 3.21% 🟦
L64efb4.png Inscryption PS4 41/41 - 100% 🏆 11.93% / 💯 11.93% 🟩
Ldcc8da.png Ghostbusters: The Video Game PS4 0/41 - 0% 🏆 14.47% / 💯 14.47% 🟥
La34586.png Dead Space Extraction PS3 5/48 - 7% 🏆 5.75% / 💯 5.75% 🟦
Generated with PSNP+

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 2

I started out strong, but I'm in serious danger of being slashed! I started work on a master's degree in August and was still finding a decent amount of time to relax with games. However, the load of homework really picked up in October. As well as my job being very demanding mentally lately for me. I've not had much time for games, and when I have had time, I'm a bit mentally drained and haven't wanted to push for trophies and instead looking for some escape with no pressures. So I've been goofing about in Baldur's Gate 3 when I have the time to play games. Next week, we will have three house guests and it will be even more difficult for me to keep any progress in the event going. I'll try to make finish another game up this weekend. It's probably my last chance to do much of anything before the time runs out, but again, that's balanced against my homework since the weekend is my best time to tackle the assignments. 

• Like 2

13 Plats Halloween Event 2023 by MAUSZX
L18a97a.png Stubbs the Zombie PS4 35/35 - 100% 🏆 5.41% / 💯 5.41% 🟩
Lf2502c.png The Persistence PS5 37/44 - 77% 🏆 4.17% / 💯 4.17% 🟦
L25afc0.png Saints Row: Gat out of Hell PS4 46/46 - 100% 🏆 9.1% / 💯 9.1% 🟩
L779928.png Erica PS4 34/34 - 100% 🏆 17.4% / 💯 17.4% 🟩
L46f259.png Deathloop PS5 59/59 - 100% 🏆 15.51% / 💯 6.91% 🟩
L8675a6.png Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge PS3, Vita 7/37 - 10% 🏆 3.51% / 💯 3.51% 🟦
L73b365.png Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood PS5 0/44 - 0% 🏆 16.62% / 💯 16.62% 🟥
L2cd261.png The Mummy Demastered PS4 0/38 - 0% 🏆 34.25% / 💯 34.25% 🟥
L1a1c1d.png The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing PS4 0/41 - 0% 🏆 9.36% / 💯 9.36% 🟥
L34edbe.png The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope PS5 17/31 - 43% 🏆 10.67% / 💯 10.67% 🟦
L6b3939.png Ghostwire: Tokyo PS5 67/67 - 100% 🏆 25.24% / 💯 2.34% 🟩
L6b8c04.png The Last of Us Part I PS5 0/29 - 0% 🏆 44.04% / 💯 44.04% 🟥
L720311.png Sweet Witches PS4 24/24 - 100% 🏆 11.44% / 💯 11.44% 🟩
Generated with PSNP+

Update, not a lot of progress, I am going to talk about Stubbs the Zombie, since I didn't talk about it in the last update.

Difficulty wise Platinum is probably a 5/10 maybe a 4/10. The hardest thing is the dance minigame having to make a perfect run really makes it stressful. Other than that is just a grind thing, not a lot of problems to get this platinum.

Other than that, I haven't done anything but play the Persistence, I was hoping getting the platinum before today, but life didn't let me.

Hopefully I manage to do it this week.
  • Like 3

I've calculated my points at over 1,000 now thanks to the trophies I've earned below, but given what's been earned so far by everyone else that might not be enough. Still have one day left to make some additional points - though I do have some house guests in my apartment this weekend so it might be difficult to earn anything. I'll find out tomorrow, I guess!

Completed

Death end re;Quest (PS4) [22% -> 100% :platinum:] (Platinum: 16.53%)

Kawaii Deathu Desu (Vita) [57% -> 100% :platinum:] (Platinum: 38.29%)

Death end re;Quest 2 (PS4) [0% -> 100% :platinum:] (Platinum: 26.77%)

Already declared

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (PS4) [15% -> 17%] (Rarest trophy: You are Tearing Me Apart, Lisa! [45.43%])

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (PS4) [47% -> 49%] (Rarest trophy: Page 6 [29.44%])

Soul Hackers 2 (PS4) [44% -> 45%] (Rarest trophy: A Mitama Masquerade [30.73%])

Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ (PS4) [25% -> 34%] (Rarest trophy: Why, Though? [23.48%])

Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed (PS4) [8% -> 10%] (Rarest trophy: Strip Amateur [40.52%])

Trillion: God of Destruction (Vita) [0% -> 26%] (Rarest trophy: Struck Gold! [25.22%])

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) [12% -> 42%] (Rarest trophy: Critical UFO Finish [21.53%])

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4) [26%]

• Like 3