8 Games Leaving PS Extra/Premium September 19th

ZEE11W

19 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

I was eyeing Chicory for a while, maybe I'll jump on it if I feel like playing that kind of game.

10 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

I've been putting off Chicory. Good as time as any to play.

Good game if you like your games to force their own agendas on you.

Has anyone played through the darkest of times? Is it worth a play?

1 minute ago, kkulifay said:

Bummed about Deathloop leaving. Thought about making it a priority to play before it gets delisted, but my OCD side wants to play all the Dishonored games and Prey first ;)  

Least it's not just me that does that lol

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Lot of good stuff is leaving but hey at least they will add even worse indies and terrible classics. If you check the latter their choice of classics recently is as bad as PSone Mini selection which was major put off for me buying one. 

Weird comment. “At least they will add even worse indies” because PS+ has had such terrible indies added each month like Stray, Tchia, etc. The Extra lineup each month has been impressive, I don’t know what you’re expecting if all they’re adding is “worse indies”. Not like they’re removing Deathloop and replacing it with The Jumping Spider P Journey

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Good game if you like your games to force their own agendas on you.

When I search 'Chicory agenda' on Google, the only solid result I get is this very thread. Could you elaborate?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

When I search 'Chicory agenda' on Google, the only solid result I get is this very thread. Could you elaborate?

I think the "game with an agenda" is the darkest times not the cute colorful dog one..... i hope

Edit: or the person claiming an agenda is unironically mad about things like the "cracker jill" snacks 

Edited by SpaceIsDandy
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

To address the shite being mentioned, yes, both Chicory and Through the Darkest of Times do have a"Agendas"...

...if you consider "Don't be cu.nts to one another" to be a political statement.

Otherwise, I'd say most normal people will probably be safe from the big, scary, game developers washing their itty-bitty brains, and won't need grab their petticoats and cower in their safe spaces.

This man has at least 3 PhDs in politics, psychology and kickassery.

Keep using your powers for good, Doc. (We're screwed if he turns evil)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

This man has at least 3 PhDs in politics, psychology and kickassery.

Keep using your powers for good, Doc. (We're screwed if he turns evil)

Lol - if any educational institution ever gave the likes of my dumb-ass a doctorate, they'd lose their accreditation faster than a Jumping Taco Platinum...

...but I appreciate the sentiment ?

9 hours ago, Keidah said:

Weird comment. “At least they will add even worse indies” because PS+ has had such terrible indies added each month like Stray, Tchia, etc. The Extra lineup each month has been impressive, I don’t know what you’re expecting if all they’re adding is “worse indies”. Not like they’re removing Deathloop and replacing it with The Jumping Spider P Journey

In last two months PS Plus will loose 3 Yakuza games, Deathloop and two Watch Dogs games. Did they add 6 big games to balance it? No. Also i would love to see an indie that would steal my heart like Yakuza 0. Stray is so 2022 and Tchia is definitely not better than Chicory. It's doesn't even have an agenda ?

To tell you the truth nothing that Sony has put this month impresses me since i'm playing Quake II via Gamepass atm. Is there anything better than Quake II? Of course there is and that's two Quake II's ?

But that's not important here. We could talk around here about what is good or what is bad till the end of the world. I'm just glad OP posted this thread and now i know i need to make haste before some of mentioned games will leave Plus.

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982

5 hours ago, JPtheNeurotic said:

Damn idk if I’ll hav eenogh time to finish death Loop and chicory before they leave . Guess the pressure is on.

Chicory doesn't take too long to 100% if you spare it a couple of days. Played it back when it was supposed to leave (they just removed the PS4 version do add PS4/PS5) and it was an enjoyable experience.

• Like 1

For those of you who are on the fence about playing Chicory - it is an excellent game.  Sure, I ranted when I couldn't find the last kid or clothing item or had a problem with a few jumps, but it was quite a masterpiece of a game.  No agenda with this game, just play it and enjoy it before it leaves.

• Like 1