What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

On 23/02/2020 at 10:19 AM, tsuki_-no-_usagi said:

Wasn't that switch edition delayed?

Not according to importer and retailer. Should launch March 20th, the same date as ACNH. But we'll see. Might still get delayed or there might not be enough stock.

Edited by Eyjabria

I have a few pre-ordered currently (more than I normally would) as Game in the UK are doing an offer for 25% extra trade-in value if you pre-order any game.

The Last of Us 2 Collectors Edition

Kentucky Route Zero Limited Edition Physical Release (through iam8bit)

Daymare 1998 Collectors Edition

Resident Evil 3 Remake

Doom Eternal

Cyberpunk 2077

Edited by Juxta-Dowgle
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2020 at 2:15 AM, Eyjabria said:

I have a pre-order in for Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition + the game. Hoping the virus outbreak in China (and elsewhere) won't cause issues with stock and/or release date. 

The game probably would've been delayed already if it was going to be an issue. Anyway...

81b5tSJC3YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 

3636227-bell%20bag%20bundle.jpg 

811q4OYCgxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81dGLEzXEQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81YptknEr3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I only put $5 on it and I have to wait for things to go away before I get a refund. In store. I just love GameStop. 1f612.png

That really sucks. I was going to pre-order Final Fantasy VII with them but ended up going to Best Buy for that reason. Hope you get it back!

• 1 month later...

After Final Fantasy 7 Remake's delivery got delayed (totally understandable but still)... I cancelled my Amazon pre-orders for The Last of Us Part 2 and Cyberpunk 2077.  Seems like they took most game preorders down anyways probably to prioritize other things and bring the overall load down, so figure I'll give them a break from my game buying anyways. xD

Best Buy however... I went ahead and preordered The Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Cyberpunk 2077 from them the other day.

I kinda like I get release day shipping from Best Buy (possibly earlier if it ships early and luck works out) without needing an extra subscription, like Amazon Prime.  And store pickup (curbside for now) as a last resort.  Plus I seem to get coupons for $5-10 off if I order enough and occasional exclusive preorder items like steelbooks, so that's some incentive at least.

EDIT: I also like that it takes the money out right away instead of waiting until it ships.  Gamestop was the same way, though I've sworn off of them now after their pandemic shenanigans.  Unless I'm really on the fence with a game, which doesn't happen too often, I'd rather have the money be taken out and accounted for then to have big chunks sporadically go missing over the course of a year as games release.

Edited by Dreakon13

TLOU 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Marvel's Avengers, Cyberpunk 2077, AC Valhalla Gold Edition from Ubisoft Store (paid 79,99€ using uPlay Points), and all the other TBA games (Dying Light 2, Biomutant, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, Tales of Arise, Dead island 2, Watch Dogs Legion, Outriders, Wasteland 3, Destroy all Humans Remake...) 

We got as of right now:

The Last of Us Part II Special Edition for that crispy steelbook

Ghost of Tsushima Special Edition for the same reason as above

and Destroy All Humans remake!

• Like 1