The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

Hey hey, welcome!

Unfortunately the games prior to joining the event do not count. Only what you complete from this moment onwards :D according to the rule in the main page:

Okay, thanks for answering! Wish I'd joined sooner 😅

• Like 1

On 5/31/2024 at 3:42 PM, Copanele said:

Sorry, could you please share me the Tier 1 games? I completely missed the count for the last game from Tier 1.

If you can re-quote your post, that would be great :D 

That'd be because i have somehow skipped doing a 5th Tier 1 game :D

Il amend and tidy up when i get a chance, but basically i'm on Tier 1 complete and 1 tier 2 completion ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello, I got two games of the list:

- Amnesia Collection

- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Thanks!

Edit: I read the rules, unfortunely I got these platinums before the event begins 😅

Edited by iMarcoFerrer
Misunderstanding
  • Like 3

Wow, got really lucky and knocked out the last 5 Radysus challenges in Olli Olli World in about 20 minutes and earned the platinum. Plan to knock out the DLC for the 100% over the next few days

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Well, I've not had many URs so far this year - luck of the draw on the games I've played I guess, but finally one popped up, so might as well add it...

L67445c.png

...as well as actually claiming that platinum that I declared way back when it was still UR!

(I'm sure I did declare this when it was eligible 🤔 I just can't find the post right now 😳!)

L96011d.png

So, my paltry 2024 list so far:

Tier 1:

1. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
  2. Punch Club

You declared it in this post; I happened to see it the other day when I was looking for one my old posts.

Edited by Yuber6969
Typo
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’m having a lot of fun with this event again this year and really enjoy reading all your progress updates. Keep up the good work everyone. 🙂

Despite being on two different groups, I remember you from the Squad Wipe sessions when playing Black Ops Cold War. Congrats on clearing that game up!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Despite being on two different groups, I remember you from the Squad Wipe sessions when playing Black Ops Cold War. Congrats on clearing that game up!

Yes I remember, those sessions were wild! By far the largest and most chaotic boosting I’ve done for an online game. I’m very glad you managed to get Party Patrol done as well, I think in the end we got most people the trophy but with such large groups there’s always a few who slip through the cracks. Are you planning to finish the rest of the trophies?

Thanks for the kind words & support by the way, I did a write up on my Cold War journey here if you are ever interested in reading about the rest of the platinum journey. Cheers man. 🙂

@Copanele Hey, I declared God of Rock in Tier 3 when it was UR but now it's no longer UR. If I finish my Tier 3 with a different game, can I still use God of Rock for my Tier 4 list even if it's no longer UR? Once I declared the game, it doesn't matter which Tier I use the game in right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thedah said:

@Copanele Hey, I declared God of Rock in Tier 3 when it was UR but now it's no longer UR. If I finish my Tier 3 with a different game, can I still use God of Rock for my Tier 4 list even if it's no longer UR? Once I declared the game, it doesn't matter which Tier I use the game in right?

Yep it doesn't matter. Just keep it there and it should be fine 😁

Also for everyone else, I will finally update the lists at the end of this day. Been on a short vacation so the UR event was abit untended, will fix that later on 😁

• Like 4