Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth trophy list revealed

1 hour ago, ValkyrBlack said:

I am excited about the game but I am also terrified of missables and choosing wrong options in substories. 

I remember the old substories needed the correct option to be chosen for the best reward. 

This is the first game in a long time that I am going in completely blind. 

I can't even see the guy's guide and see for missables because the website blocked me. 

No missable, just play and enjoy.

• Like 3

i'm going to look forward to getting this game in the future. took a look at the trophy list. looks like a game with alot of content to play (even if they charge for new game plus).

Hi, not sure if this is already known, but i just read on a german trophy guide that there is no trophy autopop from the ps4 to the ps5 version of the game.

While you can import your save file, the trophies wont automatically pop. 

Considering there is nobody on the leaderbooard who got the plat in less than a week, that seems to be real.

Just a heads up if you were looking foreward to a sweet autopop plat ;)

Edited by Ranari_Kai

36 minutes ago, Ranari_Kai said:

Hi, not sure if this is already known, but i just read on a german trophy guide that there is no trophy autopop from the ps4 to the ps5 version of the game.

While you can import your save file, the trophy wont automatically pop. 

Considering there is nobody on the leaderbooard who got the plat in less than a day, that seems to be real.

Good news 👍

Would have liked to have seen a true 100% trophy again, but I understand that's a minority opinion. Pretty excited for the game but I'm not going to pay 85€ just to be able to play the full actual game. Really pathetic stuff from Sega.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vividamage123 said:

Is hard mode only accessible on new game plus?? 

Yes

3 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

While you can import your save file, the trophy wont automatically pop. 

Considering there is nobody on the leaderbooard who got the plat in less than a day, that seems to be real.

No one has the plat in less than a day on PS5 because nobody has the plat on PS4 period to know if it autopops like that. I think whatever site you read that off of is just assuming.

I replayed the first chapter on an alt and then loading that save on the PS5 version does immediately pop the Chapter 1 trophy, so I think it likely works the same as in Gaiden, but still need actual confirmation from someone who actually 100%ing the PS4 version first. 

3 hours ago, Gage said:

Yes

No one has the plat in less than a day on PS5 because nobody has the plat on PS4 period to know if it autopops like that. I think whatever site you read that off of is just assuming.

I replayed the first chapter on an alt and then loading that save on the PS5 version does immediately pop the Chapter 1 trophy, so I think it likely works the same as in Gaiden, but still need actual confirmation from someone who actually 100%ing the PS4 version first. 

Ugh that's disappointing. Does the game get more difficult? I'm finding it far too easy rn 

23 minutes ago, vividamage123 said:

Ugh that's disappointing. Does the game get more difficult? I'm finding it far too easy rn 

No 😇

The way the story stuff is balanced if you do any amount of side content you'll end up over-leveled very quickly, it only stops being like that near the end of the game but that's because it's much harder to grind level in this than it was in 7. 

Hard and Legend are basically just flat level increase in NG+ with no other added mechanics, so the only "hard" parts on Legend are a few spots where you'll just get smacked really hard if you are only railroading the story because you'll be 10+ levels under the enemies, and the scaling seems to work in a weird way where you do less/take more damage to enemies a certain level above you. 

The only time I game-overed first playthrough was from trying to do absolutely all side content in Chapter 3/4, but that's because the game doesn't limit some of the substory chains by Chapter, so you can be fighting level 30 enemies in Chapter 4 when you're only meant to be level 13 for the story. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

Buying the Deluxe edition or the upgrade to get 100% is not a good move by them, however I guess going forward, it be adopted by by other developers and it be like paying more to play more.

Edited by cometowner
spelling
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 7:14 PM, ArtMontef said:

May I ask what is the issue with true final Millenium Tower? 

Sega is getting way too comfortable with those DLC. Both LaD and Persona. And you can't even purchase deluxe edition physically, which annoys me massively

For me it's too difficult and a huge spike in difficulty going from the normal millennium tower. 

I had all characters level 99. High end gear. Many jobs 99 for each character. It could just be me playing it wrong. 

40 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

For me it's too difficult and a huge spike in difficulty going from the normal millennium tower. 

I had all characters level 99. High end gear. Many jobs 99 for each character. It could just be me playing it wrong. 

You're just playing wrong then. If you had multiple jobs at 99, then you can easily clear the tower. You just need a bit of strategy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

As long as you use peerless resolve every fight with Kasuga, have Saeko as a level 99 idol, and taught the other two characters the three elemental spells from foreman, host and fortuneteller you should just be able to spam elemental skills all the way to Amon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

May I know the autopop is load up the latest save or had to leave a save before the trophy pop for re-triggger it again?

What?

10 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Main menu has a transfer save option. Thats all you need 

Got it, all trophy instant pop upon load up the ps4 save data. Thanks Infected. 😁

Before this I thought that had to leave a save before trophy unlock & load up for re-trigger each trophy, just like Lost Judgment did, guess they improve this time. 😅

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 11:50 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

You're just playing wrong then. If you had multiple jobs at 99, then you can easily clear the tower. You just need a bit of strategy. 

Easily? I wouldn't say that's fair. Doable, yes. I don't recall the details anymore but I followed the guides to max out everything and use whatever builds were recommended and remember still getting past the end of it by the skin of my teeth.

On 1/28/2024 at 6:42 PM, DEI2EK said:

As long as you use peerless resolve every fight with Kasuga, have Saeko as a level 99 idol, and taught the other two characters the three elemental spells from foreman, host and fortuneteller you should just be able to spam elemental skills all the way to Amon

I appreciate one guy telling I'm wrong however I appreciate this more. I'll look up some exact builds and get it done 👍

5 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Anyone else feel like the points needed to max Ichiban's personality traits/Kiryu's stats are ridiculously high? I barely got one stat maxed after doing all the honk honk things in Hawaii, with 2 stats being at 8, and the others at 9. 

not that far but i feel like drink links may be hell. Tomizawa bingo is all done and he's only at 38 or something of 50.....

I JUST started chapter 6 though. Might do what i did with Yakuza 7. Get to final chapter and then do every side thing I can, max level whatever. Beat game. 

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

not that far but i feel like drink links may be hell. Tomizawa bingo is all done and he's only at 38 or something of 50.....

I JUST started chapter 6 though. Might do what i did with Yakuza 7. Get to final chapter and then do every side thing I can, max level whatever. Beat game. 

Drink link isn't too bad. You can buy presents and spam them to the next rank in like 2 minutes. 

I hope the honk honk people respawn because I'm not looking forward to grinding the stats through completion list stuff otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Drink link isn't too bad. You can buy presents and spam them to the next rank in like 2 minutes. 

I hope the honk honk people respawn because I'm not looking forward to grinding the stats through completion list stuff otherwise. 

how do you level Kiryu stats?

it's weird though, i prefer job system in 7. Seems like everything is locked. Again in chapter 6, unsure if it opens up much more. Still really like the game.

I also didn't know i can spam gifts. But in 7 Honk Honk people respawned. Just taxi to and from area until they appear 

3 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

how do you level Kiryu stats?

it's weird though, i prefer job system in 7. Seems like everything is locked. Again in chapter 6, unsure if it opens up much more. Still really like the game.

I also didn't know i can spam gifts. But in 7 Honk Honk people respawned. Just taxi to and from area until they appear 

where you at it opens up later