Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth trophy list revealed

I like Yakuza/LAD lists that don't ask for 100% however promote playing nearly everything (6, Gaiden).

It annoys me I cannot play 7 due to the true millennium tower

Don't need to say it, but I will, scummy they're asking money for Ng+

• Like 1

All I really want to know is if you can upgrade to the Deluxe Edition from the base game. I’ve searched the internet for this but I can’t find an answer.

So if anybody with an early copy or tomorrow can confirm this it would be much appreciated.

24 minutes ago, Baker said:

All I really want to know is if you can upgrade to the Deluxe Edition from the base game. I’ve searched the internet for this but I can’t find an answer.

So if anybody with an early copy or tomorrow can confirm this it would be much appreciated.

It's not on the store yet, but it would be insane if they didn't sell the DLC separately. It would have to mean they hate attempting to make more money and that can't be true.

52 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

It's not on the store yet, but it would be insane if they didn't sell the DLC separately. It would have to mean they hate attempting to make more money and that can't be true.

I won’t be surprised the DLC won’t be available at all, but only an upgrade to the Deluxe Edition which is basically the same. 

But since this DLC was already a shitty move maybe they pulled an ‘Essence of Ultimate Money Grabbing Asshole’ move by locking the DLC in the full Deluxe Edition. 

I’m not buying this game until I know I can grab the base game, which is much cheaper on the disc version, and can get the DLC..

Edited by Baker

11 minutes ago, TheStark700 said:

Anyone know how much the DLC costs?

According to Powerpyx, it's about 70-100 hours for the Plat, at least 20-30 for the DLC full completion

30 hours to complete the Big Swell and NG+ on Legend?

Ugh, preordered the standard addition because the Deluxe and Ultimate were massive rip offs. Didn't see the trophy list... he's hoping it's available for purchase separately (or an upgrade option).

What a huge scumbag move. Also in no world so I believe there should be NG+ for a 100hr game, absolute insanity.

So the trophy list does not look bad more of the doable, I know the dlc sucks but at least the platinum is not tied to the dlc. For anyone asking you can purchase the dlc separate it launches on steam today and individually it costs 19.99

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baker said:

Really hoping that's the case, I enjoy going for the 100% in video games, not just the platinum trophy. I've already got a lot on my plate at the moment so I'll play this game down the line but here's hoping you can upgrade to the deluxe edition from the base game down the line

All the DLC can be purchased separately, if you want to see what it all is it's on the New Zealand store already. 

We didn't get a code for the Vacation DLC until Monday, so that's why I don't have guide up for it on Powerpyx yet, will probably be later today. It's not nearly as bad as Millenium Tower in 7 though, Big Swell is only slightly higher level than the main game dungeons, and NG+ Legend is fine with a little preparation first playthrough and then a bit of level grinding at specific points in the story. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I like Yakuza/LAD lists that don't ask for 100% however promote playing nearly everything (6, Gaiden).

It annoys me I cannot play 7 due to the true millennium tower

Don't need to say it, but I will, scummy they're asking money for Ng+

May I ask what is the issue with true final Millenium Tower? 

Sega is getting way too comfortable with those DLC. Both LaD and Persona. And you can't even purchase deluxe edition physically, which annoys me massively

2 hours ago, Gage said:

All the DLC can be purchased separately, if you want to see what it all is it's on the New Zealand store already. 

We didn't get a code for the Vacation DLC until Monday, so that's why I don't have guide up for it on Powerpyx yet, will probably be later today. It's not nearly as bad as Millenium Tower in 7 though, Big Swell is only slightly higher level than the main game dungeons, and NG+ Legend is fine with a little preparation first playthrough and then a bit of level grinding at specific points in the story. 

Is Amon the last substory or is he in a dungeon like last game?

29 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Is Amon the last substory or is he in a dungeon like last game?

In one of the main game dungeons. Substories work like in 7 where there's no "final" one that requires completing all others and no specific reward for completing them all as far as I am aware. 

6 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

According to Powerpyx, it's about 70-100 hours for the Plat, at least 20-30 for the DLC full completion

quite lengthy. hope its not too grindy and focuses on more meaningful content. either way exploring a new LAD world has me hyped

12 minutes ago, maxxdank said:

Sorry, this might be a dumb question. Can I just buy the standard edition of the game and get the platinum that way? Thanks.

Yes.

I think Sony enforces devs to make a platinum obtainable with only the base game. You can't build a trophy list with dlc in mind for the plat, it has to be additional trophies.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Veritas7Ax said:

So are we 100% sure the DLC will be available separately? Would suck for those who don't want to pay for the Deluxe Editions right away to be locked out of the 100% trophy list

It's a whopping $20€, but yes you can buy it after. 

I am excited about the game but I am also terrified of missables and choosing wrong options in substories. 

I remember the old substories needed the correct option to be chosen for the best reward. 

This is the first game in a long time that I am going in completely blind. 

I can't even see the guy's guide and see for missables because the website blocked me.