Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth trophy list revealed

Trophy List

Based on the list, it could be even easier to plat than Yakuza 7 was. I'm sure one of those endgame dungeons required for a trophy will have an Amon fight. 

And interestingly enough, there's DLC trophies for NG+ and Legend difficulty straight out of the gate, something that the western release didn't get on Yakuza LAD. 

Gone are the days of 100% completion lists, and I'm a bit disappointed. At least the game will be 100% worth it. 

• Like 4

The list seems fine, and still requires a lot from the looks of it even if it is missing the 100% completion trophy. I don't like that it is launching with day 1 DLC, now I probably need to change my pre-order option. Hopefully, this doesn't become a trend for the franchise.

3 minutes ago, KaviarGold said:

So you need to buy the deluxe edition for NG+ and legendary difficulty. That is ridiculous clown world behavior from Sega

Yeah, but I'm sure it will be offered separately as well at launch or in the near future. I'd personally wait for a sale on it. 

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

Cool list that asks you to do everything (almost) the game has to offer. 

The only thing it's missing is the 100% completion trophy. Ah well. Just like Gaiden, I think I'm probably going to go for it even if it's not required for the plat. 

Thanks for sharing 👍

Edit: POTENTIAL SPOILERS.

Just realized one of the trophies is called "the man who regained his name." Woah... The only way I can see this happening is if word gets out he's still alive but most importantly, he willingly did that from his own volition. Does this mean Joryu gets to see the kids again? 👀👀

I felt it would happen after that ending in Gaiden, it’s only fair and deserved. We know from the trailers he may have a kind of cancer, so I’d 100% expect a full blast emotional ending for Kyriu, and i’m pretty sure he will be able to see the kids again!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 6:20 PM, KaviarGold said:

So you need to buy the deluxe edition for NG+ and legendary difficulty. That is ridiculous clown world behavior from Sega

I would rather buy swimsuit DLC honestly.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:53 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Gone are the days of 100% completion lists, and I'm a bit disappointed. At least the game will be 100% worth it. 

Agreed, so many games have DLCs with trophies, that if you don't buy them all you cannoy 100%. I dont it being released soon after release like FF16, but games like Kingdom hearts 3, ghostwire tokyo, FF15 and Tales of arise released there's ages afterwards when most people had finished and moved on with life. 

9 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Agreed, so many games have DLCs with trophies, that if you don't buy them all you cannoy 100%.

He is talking about in-game 100% completion list, I think. That was a requirement for platinum in most Yakuza games before the recent ones. 

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1

Idc about dlcs. Sometimes I do them when they are story additions but mostly idc and I never liked the idea of ng+ so I'm happy that ng+ is not in the main game.

It's still an ass move from Sega to put ng+ and difficulties behind a paywall.  I'm okay that a dungeon is dlc content..

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Why is is 10 hours faster with Master Vocation pack?

The "Big Swell" dungeon that is exclusive to the DLC. That dungeon has more powerful enemies where you can gain more experience. 

The question about the NG+ DLC is not the NG+ himself but the extra dungeon and a small portion (filler) of the story that it has. Well there's a solution in the base game that let you got the trophy more easily, but as you can see in the trophy guide, you'll have to farm the minigames to get level booster, that are strictly limited. 

5 minutes ago, SolidJD said:

what are your thoughts on the trophy list?

It appears to be an easy list. Just play the game and enjoy everything it has to offer. The downside is that without DLC there isn't a proper high level endgame dungeon to get Kasuga to level 70. 

Trophy list is in line with Like a Dragon which is fine, whatever RGG is cooking up in the future will undoubtedly make us 100 percent it so it will be nice to skip some minigame grind. Platinum icon looks crisp and that final chapter trophy will definitely be my 3000th trophy pop! Let's all finish Kiryu's last journey together kyodais! 🤘