No Autopop - Trophy Thoughts?

Just now, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Thanks for the confirmation. It's nice when a developer explains things to that extent.

Yeah, wasn't expecting 3 pages on saving to be about trophies. lol nice touch though

1 minute ago, Xillynoc said:

Fantastic news, tbh. The less autopop the better

I prefer it for some games, others I don't much care to use it for. Hell, I just used it for TLOU2R because I just wanted to experience the story again without worrying about 300 collectibles.

• Like 1

Well, it says the Clear Data can be used. So I'm assuming it's possible to get a NG+ upon save transfer. This means while auto pop isn't possible, having Clear Data may make it easier to get the second platinum. Can anyone confirm this?

I figured it wouldn't. I ended up pre-ordering the game physically (I had some Target Circle earnings) and I did pick the PS4 version so that I can get a free upgrade to PS5. That way in the likely event I play through the game at least twice, there's two lists. 

I'll probably play through the PS5 version first, but we'll see. If NG+ stuff can be transferred (but it's only PS4 to PS5), I might play PS4 first.

I know it's a subject of debate to play a PS4 version first because of crossaves or autopop, and I don't personally do it every time. 

1 minute ago, dakk55 said:

Well, it says the Clear Data can be used. So I'm assuming it's possible to get a NG+ upon save transfer. This means while auto pop isn't possible, having Clear Data may make it easier to get the second platinum. Can anyone confirm this?

If I finish my first playthrough before launch miraculously, I'll confirm. I'm also juggling Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth and Tekken 8. Ugh too many games lol 

• Like 3

Just now, squaresoft4ever7 said:

*Rebirth has entered the chat*

Ughhhh thankfully I have a month until that. My only other February pick up is gunna be Helldivers 2. Technically Suicide Squad as well but I got the Deluxe for that so it drops 1/30 with the early access.

Then I'm gunna have time for FF7 Rebirth up until Dragon's Dogma 2!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Why does it matter?

It looks messy. I'd sooner have a joined list. That way if I start on the PS4 version and they bring a native ps5 version out. I can just continue playing on that without worrying about trophies popping that I didn't earn and another list on my profile being incomplete. Final Fantasy X was a great example of this done right.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, whodeygamer said:

Things would’ve been a lot better if ps5 and ps4 versions had been under 1 listing instead of being separate. Autopop thread spam is so annoying

I like those threads. Because with them i can avoid to autopop trophies lol.

Seems straightforward. Intrigued about the trophy for finding twilight fragments in town.

I'm wondering if social links will be easier to max out in this remake. In the original, you almost needed a guide for how strict some of the social link schedules were.

And I wonder what Monad doors is about. In Portable at least, Monad was the endgame super dungeon. Did this game rework Monad so it's like bonus challenge portals?

5 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Looks like a decent trophy list. The game itself looks like a Persona 5 copy though, someone should let the developers know about it.

I have a feeling that's exactly what the developers were going for, lol

Much better list than Persona 5 Royal but still I'm pretty sad that there is no Elizabeth boss fight trophy or full compendium. 

Maxing out all social links in Vanilla P3 and P3 FES was a hard task to do without guide so I'm not sure if this is a easy list but we will see. 

Btw. If you need to conquer 10th doors of Monad for the "Glimpse of the Depths" trophy that means you need to fight Elizabeth so maybe the list is even harder than people thinks ? 

Edited by Demek97
  • Like 1