Leap Day 2024 Platinum Archive

achieved 3 platinum's during leap day 

Roller-drome PS4 - 29/02/2024 - 1:55pm 9.88% Plat 

roller-drome PS5 - 29/02/2024 - 1:50pm 7.91% Plat 

AC Brotherhood PS4 - 29/02/2024 1;45pm 30.85% Plat

• Like 2

Got 3 games finished, one 100% and two platinums.I had a date that night so I could only do 3 easy games instead of spending 6 or so hours trying to finish one of my unfinished games. But I finally finished the Mayo trilogy which I kept putting off.

• Like 3

Well, things didn't go like planned. I only got 1 of the 5 games i've mentioned after joining this event. I still got 9 Plats yesterday but they aren't as good as i aimed for...

1) What Remains of Edith Finch (PS5)

2) The Complex

3) Marsi's Adventure

4) Thunder

5) Bamboo

6) Ghost of Tsushima

7) Mirror Floor

8.) Two Lane

9) D Pistols

I'll redeem myself next leap day event. I'm gonna save a Platinum for every rarity from now on :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

I had this great idea to platinum loads and do a full set of vr games. 

Instead I played the month playing Yakuza like a dragon and hogwarts legacy (finishing neither hahaha) but I did finish pixel ripped 1978 which is 1 very rare :)

I did manage to get the pop bang on 00:00 on the 29th though.

RIght back to final fantasy 

• Like 3

L56e865.png

I have been spending so much time playing Tekken 8 and Mortal Kombat 1 online for fun and then Assassin's Creed 3 for trophy hunting that I didn't have a game ready for lead day Plat.

I got desperate and just auto-popped for the first time. Dragonball FighterZ coincidentally came out the same day as leap day. I have been waiting for the rollback netcode update ever since it was announced 18 months ago.

See you in 4 years 🐸

• Like 4

Whelp, things didn't go to plan for me on the 29th. But, I did get 2 plats that day, and got at least 1 game off my backlog that had been on there for 8 years. So, I can't complain all that much. Congrats, everyone, on your personal successes, and thanks, Beyondthegrave07 for hosting this/putting the Archive together. It's appreciated! :)

Note: My timezone is US EST/EDT (in case it's needed for anything). Also, apologies for the delay in posting!

Plat 1 - Strawberry Vinegar (:platinum: Rarity - Common)

weF9SU1.png

Plat 2 - Let's Sing 2016 (:platinum: Rarity - Very Rare)

WG4D3R3.png

Edited by InfinateEternity
Updated my first link so that it goes to my actual trophies.
  • Like 4

On 3/3/2024 at 8:16 PM, JungleCat20 said:

I’m in no hurry. You can bump me down if needed. 👍 All good.

Nah, it's fine. I actually appreciate you holding back a bit for the event. I know you have a lot of easier games you probably could have popped for the occasion but popped some real bangers instead! ;) 

I'm really close to cleaning the rest of the list. Unfortunately a few of you will have to bear with me and hold tight as I will go back and clean yours up later. If I have you in the queue, yours is just a lot of work that I am saving for the weekend or plan to get back to it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Nah, it's fine. I actually appreciate you holding back a bit for the event. I know you have a lot of easier games you probably could have popped for the occasion but popped some real bangers instead! ;) 

I'm really close to cleaning the rest of the list. Unfortunately a few of you will have to bear with me and hold tight as I will go back and clean yours up later. If I have you in the queue, yours is just a lot of work that I am saving for the weekend or plan to get back to it.

No rush here, you have a life and it wouldn't be right to expect otherwise, take your time

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Everyone is updated! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! If you see any mistakes (I'm sure there are a few at least!), politely let me know. ;) I'll get to it when I get a chance.

Since @Copanele is the only person to do all rarities and it feels bad just having a single name under there.... Copanele, pick your favorite GIF that you feel is appropriate for your achievement (as long as it doesn't break any forums rules of course!). It can be a victory gif, it can be a frog gif, It can be a Dragon Ball Z gif of Nappa crushing his scouter, a custom-made one that you ask someone else to make for you or one you created yourself, I don't care. Pick something that you want to represent you and have fun with it.

Hope everyone had fun and I will still update if new submissions are made so feel free to keep posting.

Many thanks XD since I can't share pics from my phone( downside of owning a crappy one), i have sent you my choice via PM 😁

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Well, I guess I'm instead taking the prize for the rarest Platinum of the event. :D

It indeed was the rarest of the event... It's pretty hard to prep a UR for an event a month in advance in general, and you somehow got a sub 1%. Congrats on that for sure!

• Like 1

I noticed 2 little things:

Multiple Platinum Earners: diskdocx is listed twice (it says coming soon! on the first one) and there is (F) next to MDLarson74 and The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story, which I'm guessing is not intentional?

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 4:39 PM, Walt the Dog said:

Sorry for being so late on this, but I got a plat for Leap Day.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3955-minecraft-story-mode/Wdog-999

r7vs3L6.png

8 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

I managed to get a plat on leap day as well. 

1Lab72a2.png

Dead by Daylight

5.04%

55 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

@Beyondthegrave07 not that it's a big deal, however, my 2nd game (Late Shift) doesn't appear in Common Platinum Earners category.

It's all updated.

• Like 2