Leap Day 2024 Platinum Archive

I'm just doing Pic-a-Pix Pieces. I was trying so hard to also get Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memories but I'm struggling with finding a few more songs to get perfect on the hardest difficulty and then the grind is looking pretty stupid after that. I'm not pushing that hard lol. 

• Like 1

Four games prepped now! 

Common - Final Fantasy II

Uncommon - Resident Evil 4

Rare - 

Very Rare - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Ultra Rare - Ark: Survival Evolved

I'm going to try to push for a rare plat but I may possibly be out of time. An option is God of War seeing as all thats left is the sub 5 hour speedrun, but I may not have time today and tomorrow. We'll see!

• Like 2

I've managed to get a couple of games ready, and I'm still trying to one or two more set to go, but I keep getting distracted by games I can't possibly finish in time!  So far I've got Hermitage: Strange Case Files (100%), Alice in Wonderland: A Jigsaw Puzzle Tale and The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story ready, and I'm hoping to get Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising done as well, but I got sucked into PowerWash Simulator (of all things).

Really wanted to get more of my in progress PS4 backlog games ready, but I wasted half the month in Clicker Heroes.  Come March 1st, I need to start thinking about what I can set up for Trophy Hunting day (that falls near my birthday).

1 hour ago, Breakingthegreen said:

We're rapidly approaching leap day, may I check how we're doing this, is it within our own time zones? A particular timezone or any point within the 48 hours that the leap day is techniquely true at some point on earth?

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The point of it is when you look at your profile, it shows February 29th so there is quite a large gap of time you can earn it. I'm expecting a few people to earn plats when it's the 28th in my timezone, but 29th in theirs.

I'm just going to look at it and see if it makes sense. I'm not going to over-analyze your timezone based on your country flag and calculate your timezone. We use the honor system here.

Best way to solve that conundrum is to take a screenshot of your platinums and post it here, it should show up "29th Feb 2024". Like that everybody is happy.

I know I will do that at least :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Best way to solve that conundrum is to take a screenshot of your platinums and post it here, it should show up "29th Feb 2024". Like that everybody is happy.

I know I will do that at least :lol: 

I'll probably do the same, but I'm not going to require it. I'll be able to tell pretty quickly who's full of it.

Damn, it's already tomorrow in New Zealand. Congrats on your Leap Day plat @FilmFanatic👌

I've got 3 lined up for tomorrow myself, I was going to try for the pyramid, but I didn't have enough time to set up the Rare & UR plats. I'll have a Common, Uncommon, and Very Rare though, and that's gonna have to be good enough for me. 

• Like 2

If people want to get an idea of what I am planning on doing, Look at @RoastedPeanut or @FilmFanatic in the OP. 

If someone for some reason has a bunch of EZPZ plats, I will switch up the format, but right now, this is the plan. Depending on how many actual people post here will depend on whether or not I keep the spoiler tags. I may also do something special for the Plat pyramid/rainbow folks (whatever you want to call it) just to make it feel less redundant than simply listing off the games.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1