X-Box Games coming to PS5

luiz_felipe64

1 hour ago, NinjaMJD said:

True achievements has 100% Sea of thieves (including dlc) as over 1000 hours. Probably some ultra rares incoming 

Sea of Thieves has the most toxic playerbase I've ever come across. Not only that but the game is awful. 10 hours on that crap is too much.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Not that it's ever going to happen, but I want Hellblade 2 to be released on PS4/5.

But unfortunately, none of those listed interest me at all.

Wait a year or two and I bet it’ll happen

• Like 3

Sea of thieves has like 20 or so achievements you can no longer get bc of a game mode they took out. So if it’s a copy and paste you won’t be able to 100% the game. They never fixed it on Xbox/pc so if you didn’t play it when the game first came out, you won’t be able to get them now. 

I was one of the weirdos that wanted Starfield...so none of these are for me. I was KINDA interesting in Hi-Fi Rush because everyone else seemed to be excited about it, but if it's a 10 in difficulty, than I'm out on that. 

Edited by Viper

16 hours ago, luiz_felipe64 said:

Which game do you want to play first if they release for the PlayStation system?

Hi-Fi Rush. But I won't be going for platinum most likely.

I have completed Act 1 of Pentiment on my PC a year ago, good game, but I get demoralised playing on PC. Looking forward to retrace my steps to the same outcome.

Edited by Akrioz

Pentiment for sure - heard a lot of great things about that one in game of the year discussions back when it released, so looking forward to it.

Grounded is a cool concept, and heard good chatter, but unlikely I'd have a group around to play with.

Pentiment is the only one of the four that interests me, although I don't see it jumping to the front of my backlog. It will probably remain one of those "someday" games. Unless it gets put on PS Plus Extra with a limited time window or something, then I might be motivated to play it.

My biggest wish would be for Rare Replay, but sadly I don't think it will ever happen. There isn't even a PC version of that game available (I would have bought it already if it existed); from what I've gathered the emulator created for the XB1 version was quite specific to that hardware, so I don't see any other version of that game ever releasing for a niche fan base. It wouldn't be worth it for MS to do that.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Correction
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, luiz_felipe64 said:

Sea of Thieves (First person Pirate game)

• Number of achievements: 259 (60 from the base game, 199 from the 29 DLCs available)
  • Difficulty: 6

• Time for completion: 500 to 1000 hours (if you want to go for 100% completion)

• Playthroughs: 1

• Hardest Achievement: Merchant Voyager (complete 250 Merchant Alliance Voyages)

• Any cheats: No

Life is too short to play multiple game as a service games. I believe there are better options for long-term games out there.

• Like 1

This would be more exciting if they weren't all already available on PC, but more people able to play games is never a bad thing.

I'm currently playing HiFi Rush, and it is super fun. It's a really unique game that's just straight fun. There really is no better way to describe it. Definitely recommend it for when it comes over.