Trophy Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

Holy shit.  A new Resistance game??

Or is this a port/remaster of an older game that I didn't know about?

Either way, I'll definitely be picking this up.  Trophies look to be basically a case of "finish the game".

It's a port of the psp game Resistance Retribution, it will be added on psplus premium(and for purchase) today.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

Holy shit.  A new Resistance game??

Or is this a port/remaster of an older game that I didn't know about?

It's not a new game, but a PSP game ported to PS5, PS4.

-----

Trophies look easy enough, similar to the Syphon Filter games.

• Like 1

I've always wanted to play these PSP games, especially Resistance, Killzone, and Syphon Filter. But without a right thumbstick, how well will this game play on modern consoles? How was Logan's Shadow and Dark Mirror?

Some story trophies and 50 kill trophies not unlocking for me

1 hour ago, ZanFear said:

I've always wanted to play these PSP games, especially Resistance, Killzone, and Syphon Filter. But without a right thumbstick, how well will this game play on modern consoles? How was Logan's Shadow and Dark Mirror?

It’s on 10-25 fps most of the time

• Like 2

I’m excited for this one, as I’ve never really stuck around to play the PSP in its prime days. A bit disappointed that it’s got an easy trophy list, as compared to what I’ve experienced in Resistance 3. But still, glad to see a Resistance game in the lineup this time.

• Like 2

I never played it on PSP. It looks like an easy list just like Resistance: Burning Skies. I noticed the platinum image for Resistance: Retribution is the same as the game logo for Resistance 2. I'll definitely have to play it at some point, so I can the platinum for every Resistance game once again. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Its a playstation exclusive franchise like killzone but with aliens? Idk i only played resistance 3 and falling skies, they were okay at best

Play 1 (no trophies) & 2 (unobtainable mp trophies).  The story kind-of fell off at 3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Play 1 (no trophies) & 2 (unobtainable mp trophies).  The story kind-of fell off at 3

Why would i want to play something with unobtainable trophies?  Sounds like bad advice lol If its the lore i can just watch a YouTube video of all the cutscenes right? Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 12

3 hours ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

I am probably going to get flamed for this but what is resistance? Sounds like a fun game.

Resistance is what happened when Insomniac thought they had to grow up after Ratchet and Clank, like with Naughty Dog moving from Crash to Uncharted or Sucker Punch from Sly to Infamous.

• Like 2