Is anyone else struggling with the minigames?

2 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

For sharing, I saw elsewhere ppl mentioned about this.

DO NOT ACHIEVE THOSE MINIGAME HIGHEST SCORE BEFORE YOU REACH THE LAST SIDE QUEST!!!

DO NOT ACHIEVE THOSE MINIGAME HIGHEST SCORE BEFORE YOU REACH THE LAST SIDE QUEST!!!

Because important had to mentioned twice. 🤣

As the last side quest, it request you have to play all these minigame again....and had to beat the existing highest score. 😳

If you settle achieved those minigame highest score before this, congratulation, you had to beat your own score to win over this side quest. 😱

Is this really True? That would be so stupid. Did pirates party on my second try and the frog game is complete. Werent that Hard for me. But again for a better Highscore? Hope Not.

2 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

As the last side quest, it request you have to play all these minigame again....and had to beat the existing highest score. 😳

If you settle achieved those minigame highest score before this, congratulation, you had to beat your own score to win over this side quest. 😱

What side quest name and you need to complete all mini games? Need more info or source 

41 minutes ago, megavenom16 said:

What side quest name and you need to complete all mini games? Need more info or source 

Should be 36th Side Quest: Can't Stop Won't Stop

Refer powerpyx guide

https://www.powerpyx.com/final-fantasy-7-vii-cant-stop-wont-stop-walkthrough/

But the source I indicated earlier is from other forum. A guy who just finish the game once and share his trophies earned experience while mentioned the minigame affect side quest issue. 😅

3 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Good, gives me a reason not to waste my time on the hard ones right now

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Should be 36th Side Quest: Can't Stop Won't Stop

Refer powerpyx guide

https://www.powerpyx.com/final-fantasy-7-vii-cant-stop-wont-stop-walkthrough/

But the source I indicated earlier is from other forum. A guy who just finish the game once and share his trophies earned experience while mentioned the minigame affect side quest issue. 😅

stupid Design decision from them. Could have a better Weapon or Materia but no. Im in coral right now and was very excited for Gold saucer to smash the top 1 in every Mini Game. Takes a little bit of the joy

For those struggling with Fort Condor, setting the game's difficulty to "Easy" makes the ATB bar fill faster (even on the rematch challenges). I'm unsure yet if the Easy difficulty affects other mini games, but this allowed me to finally complete the upgraded version of all four boards.

4 hours ago, Rodrister said:

In the guide says that you have to beat that guy's highscore, not yours... unless his scores are influenced by yours, but I dont think so.

Also it says you have to beat the expert course, which is new when you get that side quest. So we should be fine 

9 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

The middle manager has his own scores, independent of your own. You don't have to beat yours, just his

Just finished up with the Costa del Sol chapter and my trigger finger was aching after the pirate shooting minigame. Didn't much care for some of the others dotted around as well and I know there's going to be much more when I get to Gold Saucer.

Thing is, I can tolerate these as most of them are a couple-of-minute diversions to break up the pace. I however, cannot stand Queen's Blood.

Most open world game now seem to have a collectable card/board game thing but this one just irks me for reasons I can't explain.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

Just finished up with the Costa del Sol chapter and my trigger finger was aching after the pirate shooting minigame. Didn't much care for some of the others dotted around as well and I know there's going to be much more when I get to Gold Saucer.

Thing is, I can tolerate these as most of them are a couple-of-minute diversions to break up the pace. I however, cannot stand Queen's Blood.

Most open world game now seem to have a collectable card/board game thing but this one just irks me for reasons I can't explain.

Queen's Blood can be beaten with the majority of the cards you start with. My most recent and last addition to my deck was Ifrit to replace the Magic Pot and the only other summon I have in my deck is the Moogle and Chocobo card.

11 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

Are you sure about this? My understanding of the final quest is that you are not trying to beat your own highest score but the highest score of the Ultimate Party Animal, which is added to each event and should be a set number not based on your own high score right? For example the UPA score required for Galactic Savior is 50,000, and the UPA score required for G-Bike is 32,000. If I am incorrect I would love to see a screenshot showing a UPA score requirement different than the ones I listed here.

16 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

WHAT!? How the hell am i suppose to beat 61 situps?

6 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Queen's Blood can be beaten with the majority of the cards you start with. My most recent and last addition to my deck was Ifrit to replace the Magic Pot and the only other summon I have in my deck is the Moogle and Chocobo card.

That's mostly true. I have a very basic deck, focused on moving forward more than scoring and it works fine... until you get to the survival mode.

If you are having trouble with the pirate minigame and have a dualsense edge controller, you can re-bind l2/r2 to l1/r1 to make things easier. A tip I learned from the Uncharted games. For the gym minigame what helped me was staying with the same direction, internalizing the inputs or pattern without really looking at the prompts as they can confuse you, and only paying attention to the green/yellow when they show up.

Edited by rallying_cave2
  • Like 1

The Piano song (something with two leg) is so crap. I never raged so hard by a game. I hate this minigame. Give me a super duper Boss or something where i have to make a build and lern his movements or something else but not a so crap minigame. The Maingame is cool but the Trophys for the Minigames are shit.

• Like 1

Any tips for Chocobo Gliding course 3?

I never get enough hight at the very end to make it to the finish and always end up with 9100 points. I don’t understand it..

I’ve done this 20+ times now and it’s always the same. I can just hit the lower ring..

Edit: Nvm. I figured it out. You really need to follow the line that’s also in the trophy guide. I just thought he made a mistake and therefore backtracked.

Edited by Baker

Piano sheet 5 in cosmo canyon is going to filter so many people, i am very used to rhythm games and still had pretty bad trouble getting an A rank.

In that song the left hand is not in sync with the right hand unlike the first 4.

4 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

Piano sheet 5 in cosmo canyon is going to filter so many people, i am very used to rhythm games and still had pretty bad trouble getting an A rank.

In that song the left hand is not in sync with the right hand unlike the first 4.

At the very least, we don't have to do "Let the Battles Begin" or "One Winged Angel". I got A ranks on every song first try (on the first 6) but LtBB is actually insane to play. I got a B rank and made so many mistakes. 

• Like 1

For 3D brawler you can do pause and unpause trick. 

For piano I find it best to play with controller put down and use your hand like you're pinching the analog stick. Call it titty twister.

Now the Gym minigame I can't figure out how the green light work. I can't even beat the second Gym guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1