The original version of MediEvil is coming to PlayStation Plus Premium, apparently

blue_blur_98

The same list as the remake and trophy cover artwork that was made worse than the original games cover.

Bravo Sony!

I hate to be a drama queen but this pretty much confirms to me I’m gonna cancel my membership and definitely not renew Premium. 

Edited by Wagszilla
  • Confused 7

I'm loving all these old games returning!

I just don't like how some of this stuff is being tied behind PS+ Premium though - I hope one day everything can just be purchased À la carte / standalone.

Edited by J-S_93

Very happy with this as I'm a huge fan of the original, but that's actually... Five versions now. 

Medievil (PS1-PS4)

Medievil (PS1-PS5) 

Medievil (PSP-PS4) 

Medievil (PSP-PS5) 

Medievil (PS4 Remake) 

It's time for Medievil 2, Sony! You'll do everything to keep this IP on life support other than releasing the damn sequel! 

Feels like they'll port the PS4 remake to PS5 before then 😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Breakingthegreen said:

I'm convinced that Sony will do everything except port Medievil 2 just to spite us.

Sony next month: Ok this is the game we know you were expecting.... Medievil 1: Part 2!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

This gives us hope to get the original Crash Bandicoot as trophies maybe? I always liked them more than the remakes.

As much as I really want that, I would think the likelihood of that happening is pretty low given the whole Microsoft owning Crash and Spyro thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Potter13579 said:

As much as I really want that, I would think the likelihood of that happening is pretty low given the whole Microsoft owning Crash and Spyro thing.

The weird thing is that those particular three games (plus CTR) belongs to Sony Interactive. While the IP belongs to Microsoft. So I don’t know what would be the legal issues if Sony wants to release them on PS Store.

• Like 3