$20 PSN Gift Card Giveaway - Ends May 12 2024

Would like to join too!

Watch Dogs: Legion it is!Ā 

That one is in my Backlog anyways so i can easily combine completing it with this giveaway!Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for this Event / Giveaway!

Tempted to join with Kena as I been meaning to play it but dont think Id finish it by May. Im heavily invested in Borderlands and a couple other games at the moment.

Good luck to everyone though and cheers Abby for the giveaway.Ā woop.gif.3c7fc0f3a9ce5858aad8f3cdad7437d

Ā 

@GunfighterHefty Children of Morta was a fantastic game IMO. Hope you enjoy!

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 1

Very cool concept, thanks for doing this. I'll give this a shot and go ahead and try to complete Shadow of the Tomb Raider before May 2nd.

Ā 

I am playing Uncharted 4 at the moment, so this is the perfect timing to play it with me being in the mood for similar sort of games.

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Bugsnax - Know Thy Neighbor

Call of the Sea -Ā The only thing I have now

Circus Electrique -Ā Ā City Savior

Chorus - Rise as One

Children of Morta - Guardians of Morta

Dodgeball Academia - The Grand Finale

Dishonored 2 - The Royal Protector, or The Empress

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Final Release, or Decide

Inscryption - Dramatic Finale

Kingdom: New LandsĀ - Crowned

Kingdom: Two Crowns -Ā Ā You have Sealed Your Reign In History

Kena: Bridge of Spirits - Restore Balance

Last Stop - Last Stop

Lake -Ā Ā Life in the Fast Lane, or Hometowner, or Free Spirit

Life is StrangeĀ (Original, not the remaster) -Ā Chrysalis, Out of Time, Chaos Theory, Dark Room, and Polarized

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (Original, not the remaster) - Before the Storm

Life is Strange 2 - Wolf Pack

Life is Strange: True Colors -Ā Ā I Thought I Could Hunt The Monster, Something You Build, Burying Something, The Kind of Thing You Can't Undo, and The Only Promise is The Adventure

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - Guardians of the Galaxy

Midnight Fight Express - Watch the Sunrise

Rise of the Tomb Raider - The Price of Truth

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Quite the Adventure

Soulstice - We can choose to Fight

Spiritfarer - Let It Go

Sundered -Ā Ā The Crawling Chaos, or Beacon of Hope

Tales of Zestiria -Ā Ā Dusk of the Shepherd

The Last Guardian -Ā Ā Though We Are Far ApartĀ 

Watch Dogs: Legion - Divided We Fall

Vampyr - Unnatural Disaster

Ā 

Ā 

Really cool idea, unfortunatelyĀ  none of those seem interesting to me, and the games that are cool like guardians and tomb raiders and LiS I have already completed. Lovely idea tho and thank u for organizing a giveaway!Ā 

I've been meaning to play Call of the Sea for a while now so this is as good reason to get on it.

Ā 

I've got the plat in a few of the maybe lesser known games on the list. Definitely recommend Chorus if anyones interested, not too long or difficult and very fun.Ā  Circus Electrique and Midnight Suns are good but quite a time investment before the deadline. And if your going for Spiritfarer watch out for the 'Stoked' trophy for the Platinum, you also need the two free update characters spirits.

Ā 

Also if I win and you can't get a UK code no worries just pick someone else.

I'd like to join with Guardians of the Galaxy. I planned to plan this game when it first came to Ps Plus extra. This feels like as good an opportunity as any to finally play through the story.

Thanks for the chance! The best of luck to everyone! I'm sadly not motivated to play any of the games, but I'm happy to see people keep doing giveaways : )

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1