$20 PSN Gift Card Giveaway - Ends May 12 2024

My habit of starting every game at least once has finally come to bite me on my hide. I suppose I've never got 'round to playing The Last Guardian, and I have always wanted a feather dog...

Good Luck to everyone, and Thanks for the opportunity!

Edited by Breakingthegreen
  • Like 1

Count me in. The Last Guardian is the only game I currently own already which I have not yet played and is on the list. I've been meaning to get to this game anyway, not 100% sure I'll be able to get it done by the due date since I'm still working on Death Stranding but I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the chance!

Nice way of doing a giveaway.  Thanks for doing this.

I was thinking about going with Children of Morta, but then I saw that Last Stop is leaving PS+ soon, so I guess I'm going to go with that since I want to play it before it is removed.

I've just completed Call of the Sea and got the platinum. Used the text guide on the site. Smooth sailing apart from missing one of the murals in chapter 5 but it's easy to go back for anything with chapter select. Enjoyed the story, would recommend if you like narrative/light puzzle games.

spacer.png            spacer.png

The only thing I have now                               Call of the Sea
 Complete the Game.                                      You have unlocked all trophies