$20 PSN Gift Card Giveaway - Ends May 12 2024

Got my crown in Kingdom: New Lands.

All I knew about this game was that it was a survival game. Took me a while to get it (I died like 4 times). Once I understood what to do survive, it became pretty addictive. Seeing the archers shooting a bunch of their arrows and going like popopopopoppopop and then hitting the little guys that make the  Minecraft: skeleton getting hit sound effect is pretty satisfying. Pretty fun game.

I would plat this game and the sequel now if I hadn't committed to 100% FFXV.

Also, I'm the only one that chose this game, so I'm feeling pretty special rn 😳

Finished Life is Strange 2.

What a good Sequel. The Road Trip was something else than the Chaos in Arcadia Bay, still more than glad they do care about the first part and mention his outcome at the end.

Hope for a Part 3 from dontnod.

Ok, I'm done with Last Stop. Easy and quick plat but a bit boring towards the end. Overall, a like the main characters especially Donna. I wish the choices before the ending had some consequences though.

On 4/17/2024 at 10:16 PM, Mr_Wright95 said:

Sign me up with last stop please. Especially since it is leaving PS Extra soon.

Thanks for doing this

All Done! 

Good game but I feel it doesn't quite land the plane well. Regardless it is worth playing!

I wrapped up Dodgeball Academia tonight.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13574-dodgeball-academia/MrHealthy

Got the plat as well. You can make the game super easy by turning on assists to give you invulnerability and 400% damage output, but I did the entire game on the default settings. It was a pretty good time. I really gelled with the actual dodge ball mechanics and enjoyed testing out different equipment and strategies. It was consistently fun throughout so much so that I opted to do every optional fight as well.

Lost a few times but it's mostly an easy game even at the default settings. And you can just retry the battle immediately so there is no real punishment. The exception to that is the underground tournament which took me several dozen attempts and a lot of stat increasing items to clear. The final defense challenge was also hard but more so due to RNG then actually being difficult.

Story was basic but enjoyable. The different children and teachers had distinct personalities and motivations. And how much you like the characters will really influence how much you like the story. If you don't like the characters I could see someone skipping through all the dialogue.

I also loved the obvious pokemon influence, from the way the optional battles are fought, down to several of the musical cues.

• Like 2

I just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I really enjoyed it a lot, I'm glad this Giveaway got me to play it. Thanks again for doing this!

The story length felt perfect to me, not too long where it would start to drag on. The gameplay was really tight and fluid, very enjoyable to play.