$20 PSN Gift Card Giveaway - Winner chosen

I finished Life is Strange: True Colors. Now that I have played all of them, I can say that in many ways this one was the most enjoyable for me. As always there are some hard choices with no good/right answer, but this version had I think the best dialog & most enjoyable locations and characters. I loved the main characters super power.

• Like 1

Hello all, I've finally got to the end of The Last Guardian. The word "finally" makes it sound like I hated it, but it was more just needing to rush it while I had a lot of other life admin, and Trico's AI sure made rushing hard. 

There's no way I'm gonna plat it any time soon, (the thought of collecting all the hints and speed running the thing gives me hives,) but I'm glad I finally finished it since I really enjoyed SotC, but failed to finish Ico. So I hope that this made up for that.

Review: Trico is cute and I'd die for them.

Wild Meta Theory (it may not be, I haven't googled any fan theories): The game is about propaganda through technology, made clear in that ending level.

• Like 2

Finished Call of the Sea. Pretty good story which is exactly what I was hoping for and what got me curious about it, since games like this are not my favorite cup of tea gameplay wise. It was short enough to not overstay its welcome though. 

On 4/29/2024 at 6:53 PM, Varhur said:

Going to do Last Stop for this

Just finished it, it's so fucking bad that it ends up being entertaining, I havent had such experience in a while, lmao

• Like 1

I think I might have misread the rules initially. Did we need to declare what game we were planning on doing before we did it or can we say we completed a game on the list as long as we started the game after the OP?

If we didn't need to declare first then I started Last Stop on April 20th and finished it on April 22nd.

If we do need to declare first then I'm going to go for Life is Strange: Before the Storm and see if I can get it done before May 12th. I was planning on doing this game for a different event anyways this month, so might as well kill two birds with one stone if possible.

I have completed The Last Guardian!  Thanks for getting me to play this game!  The game itself is so beautiful and moving, even though the controls can be a pain sometimes. I think i'll continue trying to platinum this one but I have a feeling some of the trophies might be a pain (hearing all the clues in particular and possibly the 5hr speedrun).  Thanks again for this great giveaway!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5657-the-last-guardian/Mr-Photo

Just passing by to tell you I have finished Circus Electrique.

This not the place for a review, but I just wanted to say I regret choosing this game lol. Actually I always wanted to give it a try and this Giveaway gave me the incentive I needed.

It was fun for a while, but it became boring too fast. After you make a team you re comfortable with you only have to repeat the very same strategy for the next hundred battles with the same enemies. And lets not forget the show setup, which you have to do after almost every battle.

I cannot believe Kena was such a short game. Very good game by the way, but a little bit too short. I finished the game, might be able to get the platinum this same week.