[Resolved] PS3 P2P Online Games Currently Down - Trophy syncing unaffected

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Within 24hrs our panic created a list of about 200 games lol. 

Happy it got resolved, even though I was hoping it would exceed the amount of posts that popular threads like "Super Meat Boy bitching thread" or "Mein Leben Runs" have😂

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I'm kind of hoping this may fix unintentionally broken servers, like the two 007 games. If anybody tests Bloodstone and/or Quantum of Solice, can you tag me?

Error 33 still with this unfortunately on Quantum of Solice

Edited by Pungwin
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

A lot of messages on this thread are hilarious, some ppl are in stress or panic for nothing because they have a lack of knowledges how work the server system on ps3.

Like the 2 previous time, this is was just a minor issue and fixed really quickly

Edited by Fulciboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Checked 2 of 3 psn accounts, and they eventually loaded, but it took 2+ minutes.

My US/JP accounts have the Services List working.

However, my EU account is completely blank.

Oh and the issue is also on Vita btw. My PS4 shows all Services List, too. I have hundreds, if not thousands of licenses across all platforms.

The Download List works.

I wonder if it's just a visual glitch or if it afflicts my licenses.

Edited by Lance_87

4 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

My US/JP accounts have the Services List working.

However, my EU account is completely blank.

Oh and the issue is also on Vita btw. My PS4 shows all Services List, too. I have hundreds, if not thousands of licenses across all platforms.

The Download List works.

I wonder if it's just a visual glitch or if it afflicts my licenses.

If this is something new that happened, give it a couple days after this server outage and check if it's showing properly again.

6 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If this is something new that happened, give it a couple days after this server outage and check if it's showing properly again.

At first i thought it has to do with my PS3 now having a dead CMOS battery, but the Vita has the same issue and has no CMOS... we'll see.

Posted (edited)

Glad to hear P2P is back.

If nothing else, I guess the the first post might be the most complete list around of PS3/Vita games with functioning P2P multiplayer, I reckon.

(Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1 & 2, and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z can also be added to the list. As can JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Version, though the Replay Service for that game stayed up the whole time).

Edit: I'd assume MindJack was down too, but I'm not sure if anyone tested that game.

Edited by Jozxyqk_27
  • Like 1

Tron Evolution's multiplayer is working again, so I have removed the warning signs on the online trophies on my guide for the game. 

If anyone has any PS3 games to go after, they should start cutting down on them sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Completionist said:

glad it got fixed now if only they’ll fix LBP servers 😞

I believe those are gone forever, no chance they'll ever bring it back, Far Cry 2 servers has much more chances than LBP servers ever getting back online

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SH06UN5126 said:

February 2021
May 2024

... This was fun. Same time 3 years from now?

If they will still work for next three years, actually that's a great perspecitive!

• Like 1