Rate The Platinums

Muff

If you didn't have those games, you would have had a lower score.

"Glitched/hacked FUEL plat and quite a few games like Hannah and Megamind :/ I'll give you like a 5 for the shear amount" LOL Look how you rated my list lol thats not nice, Yes I hacked one game, people dont need to know it, and LOT more people already hacked FUEL, SOCOM , FALLOUT Lot of games so I'm not the first one, and I AM DAMN PROUD of my platinums, YES I have some ridiculous plats like Megamind or H. Montana ( lot of people have that plats too so again im not the first one again ) but I also have really hard plats that I worked the s*** out of me. and YES you may have EVEN MORE HARD plats than I have, but OK CONGRATZ! Lol, I'm not a fan of fight games or racing games (like gran turismo) , I do not play that type of games.

And YES, Guitar Hero for you is a joke, of course is a joke, you have plat on rock band and van halen ... But look I don't play Guitar Hero 24hrs a day, But I can say I play damn good but not THAT good. And Guitar Hero 5 is Ultra Rare so it's not so easy as you say. You say because your kick ass in Guitar Hero, well, I kick ass too, but not that good. I don't have problems admiting that. xD

And again I didnt hack H Montana or Megamind LOL . I don't know why you said that.

Try to be more nice next time you rate someone. Have a good night.

Edited by fresquinho

Yay! have a good night mr. wanna be Duck360.

No, I don't want to be a team. You're just mad because I called you out on your trophies and the next person likely would too. You have 70+ plats and to be honest only a few of them are real good. I was being nice...

Edited by grimydawg

No, I don't want to be a team. You're just mad because I called you out on your trophies and the next person likely would too. At least I'm not a hypocrite. I'm not the one with n00b games, especially a hacked one, talking about "you can have more plats."

"Glitched/hacked FUEL plat and quite a few games like Hannah and Megamind :/ I'll give you like a 5 for the shear amount" LOL Look how you rated my list lol thats not nice, Yes I hacked one game, people dont need to know it, and LOT more people already hacked FUEL, SOCOM , FALLOUT Lot of games so I'm not the first one, and I AM DAMN PROUD of my platinums, YES I have some ridiculous plats like Megamind or H. Montana ( lot of people have that plats too so again im not the first one again ) but I also have really hard plats that I worked the s*** out of me. and YES you may have EVEN MORE HARD plats than I have, but OK CONGRATZ! Lol, I'm not a fan of fight games or racing games (like gran turismo) , I do not play that type of games.

And YES, Guitar Hero for you is a joke, of course is a joke, you have plat on rock band and van halen ... But look I don't play Guitar Hero 24hrs a day, But I can say I play damn good but not THAT good. And Guitar Hero 5 is Ultra Rare so it's not so easy as you say. You say because your kick ass in Guitar Hero, well, I kick ass too, but not that good. I don't have problems admiting that. xD

And again I didnt hack H Montana or Megamind LOL . I don't know why you said that.

Try to be more nice next time you rate someone. Have a good night.

Alright enough about you two...what about me? ;)

10/10 .GODAMNIT! You have really good plats! But the brilliant part for me is the 99.5% completion! I care lot about completion too, but I am at 85.2%. Really good and you have also ROCK BAND PLATINUM!

Edited by fresquinho

I am not as nice as Grimydawg. You cheated on a game, so to me that makes your whole list moot. Just because you played some hard games, does not mean you deserve any credit for them. You are willing to cheat to get trophies, so you don't deserve any of them. That is just my thought. I rate your list a 1 because of FUEL. If you did not have that, you have quite an impressive list. I would say it is an 8. You have many games that I would not be able to beat, and you keep your completion so high.

I am not as nice as Grimydawg. You cheated on a game, so to me that makes your whole list moot. Just because you played some hard games, does not mean you deserve any credit for them. You are willing to cheat to get trophies, so you don't deserve any of them. That is just my thought. I rate your list a 1 because of FUEL. If you did not have that, you have quite an impressive list. I would say it is an 8. You have many games that I would not be able to beat, and you keep your completion so high.

All of you plats are awesome man. And congrats on teh 3DDGH plat I hear the race's are a pain in the arse. I give you a 9/10

I wouldn't give you a 1/10, I would say more like a 3/10. You have a good list of games there, just need to work on finishing some of them. And the Skyrim plat is nothing to sneeze at. It may not be overly difficult, but it takes a good chuck of time. Keep at it, and you will have an awesome collection soon enough.

Edited by Sir_Bee