Rate The Platinums

Muff

5/10. You've got quite a few recent platinum trophies, but nothing looks very difficult. Maybe you should challenge yourself with challenging platinum trophies to increase your collection. You actually have some great, more diffciult games in your trophy list that you could platinum, like Resogun, Freedoom Wars, Bioshock.

• Like 1

5/10. You've got quite a few recent platinum trophies, but nothing looks very difficult. Maybe you should challenge yourself with challenging platinum trophies to increase your collection. You actually have some great, more diffciult games in your trophy list that you could platinum, like Resogun, Freedoom Wars, Bioshock.

Not to be mean but 6/10. No real stand outs to me except Killzone and maybe Merc kings but i have no idea how that game is tbh. Either way keep on keeping on. 

Yeah I will. My next platinum will be Just Cause 3 which will be my first UR. I'm planning to do Resogun soon but I want to 100% the DLC's first on the game before going for the platinum and Freedom Wars and Bioshock I'll return to early next year. For HP@ 10/10. Great list of platinums! :D