Rate The Platinums

Muff

A very solid 9/10 :)

well done on the GTA IV platinum that is a real pain to try and get :D

Sorry dude...but that is one yawn-fest.  You need to spice up that list with something other than WWE and FPS.

6/10....Quantity just doesn't help in your case.

Damnit...got  :ninja:

I'll give you a 8.5 nice plats. Outside of the mega drive collection all non-trophy whore games.

https://psnprofiles.com/Dark_KnightRisen&completion=completed&order=a-z&pf=all#content

My plats for your viewing convenience

Our rating is way different for Razza...and after looking at your plats, I see why.  Your's isn't much better.  Only, replace the WWE and FPS with kiddy games and  mainstream stuff.  I give a bit of room in the way of FPS and mainstream since I am also guilty of such crimes, however, at least I balance things out with some toughees, obscure and ultra rare plats.  Give it a shot guys.

DKR you get a ditto... 6/10

Sorry dude...but that is one yawn-fest.  You need to spice up that list with something other than WWE and FPS.

6/10....Quantity just doesn't help in your case.

Damnit...got  :ninja:

Our rating is way different for Razza...and after looking at your plats, I see why.  Your's isn't much better.  Only, replace the WWE and FPS with kiddy games and  mainstream stuff.  I give a bit of room in the way of FPS and mainstream since I am also guilty of such crimes, however, at least I balance things out with some toughees, obscure and ultra rare plats.  Give it a shot guys.

DKR you get a ditto... 6/10

In all fairness not all people think a game is good based on how rare the plat is. But rather the enjoyment of the game its self

• Like 1

8/10 you also have a very nice completion %

You have a few that stand out...like Dark Souls and Skyrim.  You completion stinks but I never take that in consideration when rating a collection.  Since you got skipped, and I got called back to this thread, I figured it's only fair you get rated.

I'll give ya a solid 7.5/10

In all fairness not all people think a game is good based on how rare the plat is. But rather the enjoyment of the game its self

You're in a "rate the plat collection" thread.  Don't get butt-hurt when you get rated low based on a total stranger's opinion.  I'm glad you enjoy all your games and don't take difficulty in consideration.  I fully endorse that.  I do the same.  I just happen to be interested in great challenges along with the easy ones.  It's a solid balance.  If you can't take criticism, don't post where it's the main focal point.

Ok people can we get back on track here :) I respect both comments that have been made about my platinum collection and am happy with both things that have been said :D

Prarpin, Your platinum collection is an easy 10/10 and am jealous of your Mortal Kombat platinum :) good work :D

I'm not going to spam this thread, so I'm editing my previous post.

Yea, sorry about that. I'm quite opinionated, as you can probably tell. Thanks for the high rating but MK plat isn't really much. One trophy keeps nearly everybody from getting the plat and that's probably because everybody is afraid of leaving their PS3s on all the time. I fixed my YLOD once myself, I figured if MK made it happen again, I can fix it again.

You're sweet though.

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 2

You have a few that stand out...like Dark Souls and Skyrim.  You completion stinks but I never take that in consideration when rating a collection.  Since you got skipped, and I got called back to this thread, I figured it's only fair you get rated.

I'll give ya a solid 7.5/10

You're in a "rate the plat collection" thread.  Don't get butt-hurt when you get rated low based on a total stranger's opinion.  I'm glad you enjoy all your games and don't take difficulty in consideration.  I fully endorse that.  I do the same.  I just happen to be interested in great challenges along with the easy ones.  It's a solid balance.  If you can't take criticism, don't post where it's the main focal point.

Ok people can we get back on track here :) I respect both comments that have been made about my platinum collection and am happy with both things that have been said :D

Prarpin, Your platinum collection is an easy 10/10 and am jealous of your Mortal Kombat platinum :) good work :D

• Like 1

Ok people can we get back on track here  :) I respect both comments that have been made about my platinum collection and am happy with both things that have been said  :D

Prarpin, Your platinum collection is an easy 10/10 and am jealous of your Mortal Kombat platinum  :) good work  :D

Definitely some awesome games in your collection.  I give it an 8/10 for sure!

Edited by daftprophet
  • Like 1