Rate The Platinums

Muff

9/10

Wonderful trophy list and platinum, great job!~

You're off to a bonerlicious start.  I like the completion rate so far.  You definitely love your JRPG-ness.  Keep up the good work.  

7/10

Edit:  Ignore my latest lull in gaming.  I'm in a gaming slump right now.  I'll get back into it soon enough.

8/10

Just on principle.  Anyone who has multi plats should get at least an 8.

I'm guessing you got  :ninja: 'ed by me.  If you are referring to Meow's list, they aren't multiple plats of the same game.  They are multiple plats of the same series.  I had to look hard at it too.

Edited by prarpin

• 2 weeks later...

Damn dude, some very strong platinums that stand out with the rest of your collection. 9/10 for sure

Wow you have a lot (compared to me) but stil pretty good colection.

NOTE: the person who rates my trophies note that a friend hacked Bleach Soul resurecion plat in my account for a joke and i beat the crap out of him the next day i saw him

EDIT: i have a F***** PS3 and trophies for some reason pop up with out me knowing (or my brother is kind and gets me some in the morning but still idk why but my ps3 is F*****

Edited by Ayrtanium100

9/10 Nice Collection you have there!

Now lets see what people think of my Trophies I've whored so far since Feb haha

Well, you only have six...and it's not like you just starting playing PS3 either. However, you do have a Guitar Hero plat, which is impressive. I suppose your GH plat saves you from being a 5/10. I'll give you a half point for being brave too.

6/10

• 2 weeks later...

9/10 sir very impressive list.

This thread has been sitting idle too long.  I hate spamming a thread, but I want to see more collections pop up.  Hopefully some newbies.

Buk Lao, Imma rate your collection.

Lots of time consuming plats.  A few easy ones, but we all have those.  Throw in some more toughees and you'll have a stellar collection.  However, as it stands, I'll give you a...

7/10.

• Like 1