What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

On 8/3/2020 at 5:23 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Just submitted my Blazblue: CSE after some last minute hiccups yesterday. ? Afterwards, Imma be tackling Blazblue: CPE. Already have the game done myself, so why not? I’m still unsure about the other Blazblue titles, but I will see when I get there.

Also, can anyone let me know if the guide for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is still pending? I’d be up for a collaboration and I can make some videos for them, too. I’ve been in the mood to play some Persona. If whoever is writing one can pm me, I’d appreciate it.

@MinatoIsDeadLol and I were working on one, but I've just been too busy to mess with it and haven't touched it in a while. I'm fine with adding you to it to help out if Minato is cool with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Making a note here of my interest to create a guide for Mortal Shell - will be making a start on this in the next few hours so feel free to add this to the list of ongoing guides @Beyondthegrave07

UPDATE 05/10: The guide has now been finished and can be found at: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10863-mortal-shell-trophy-guide

Edited by LonesomeRoads
Updated status of guide creation.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 8:20 AM, Paperclip1776 said:

Hi @Beyondthegrave07

The following games listed under "What guide(s) are you currently writing" have been published and can be removed.  Thank you!

• Ride
  • Harvest Moon: Light of Hope
  • Yakuza Kiwami

• Persona 4 Arena Ultimax/DLC

Thanks! 

And I am sorry for not keeping up with this thread! I've been busy writing my own guides, hosting events, helping with the game information team, etc. I'll try to be more prompt going forward.

I am working on a new guide for Super Blood Hockey. I'm a really big believer on "if you want a better guide, make it yourself." and this one is going to be a doozy from covering Hockey theory for beginners to how to properly ensure a drug overdose. I've seen other tips and guides out there, but I don't think any of them did as much research as I did. Should be a fun read regardless of owning the game. Haha. :P

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Currently writing a guide for Visage. The game is really confusing to complete, and not so for the collectibles, if anyone would be open to helping with a possible walkthrough guide? If no one is, I will write it maybe after I finish the trophy guide...

Just started writing one for Star Wars Squadrons. As usual if anyone wants to join in just shoot me a message. This is a more straightforward plat than the game for my last guide was so I don't think it'll take as long, but I'm generally pretty slow about finishing them.

Edit: I’ve only just sent it off for review lol. Unfortunately didn’t have as much time as I’d thought and was only able to work on it now and then after I’d finished work. But I’ve spent quite a bit of time on it over the holiday and think I’ve pretty much got everything done.

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 2