What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

After long time with one huge break, TheLastSurvivorD and me finally were able to publish our Trophy Guide for Retro/Grade.

We hope our detailed Guide will help you achieving the rare 100% through the brilliant designed rhythm game.

Thanks to @TheLastSurvivorD for the great collaboration who also takes credit for the fluently well written text ?

Link to first mentioned post (other thread):

Edited by Dennis-nine-five
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, MakotoKaCun said:

Anyone working on Spyro guide here ? If not i gonna work it since i love the game so much xD 

There are currently three Spyro Reignited Trilogy guides in the unpublished queue. Two are for the first game, which are being individually written by @silnev and @ThaKingTropy. The third is being written for the second game by @forger_bros106. You could either chime in with a collaboration or start your own! :dance:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

There's another in progress for this game, are you interested in teaming up?

I sent a message to ThaKingTropy asking if he would like to team up with the others. If the others are cool with it, then I'd be willing to join them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MakotoKaCun said:

So who is working on spyro 2 or 3 ? I m interesting in collaborating on both guide. Currently i m gathering inform for spyro 2

A Spyro 3 guide is already submitted for review.

14 minutes ago, ARB1992 said:

I sent a message to ThaKingTropy asking if he would like to team up with the others. If the others are cool with it, then I'd be willing to join them.

Ok, I'll send a PM.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 8:55 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

FYI - Peeps, I'm going to clear out anything in the Hiatus section at the end of the year unless told otherwise. I may move a few things as well to that section before then, so be on the lookout!

I have started writing guides for two games that have been "in hiatus" for the past 2-3 years. If it's okay with everyone else, I would like them moved to "in progress" status. The info is below:

Game 1: Tales of Graces F (PS3)

Game 2: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (PS Vita)

In addition, I am also working on guides for the following Visual Novels: 

Game 3: Muv-Luv (PS Vita)

Game 4: Root Double - Before Crime * After Days - Xtend Edition (PS Vita)

Game 5: Code Realize: Future Blessings (PS Vita)

Game 6: Code Realize: Bouquet of Rainbows (PS4)

I am currently working alone on all of the guides. I know it's a lot, but I feel this would be a good way to put my English Lit. degree to work! ? If anyone would like to contribute to any of the guides, please feel free to private message me. My goal is to have all of these guides completed by the end of the year. 

Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to start up a Gameplay Guide for Treasure Locations in Final Fantasy IX. These treasures are tied to 40-bronze.pngAnother Man's Treasure and in the trophy guide, I simply linked a written GameFaqs guide. I want to make one for use on this site so users can have an easier time finding them without the hassle of going to another site. Also, I've never written a Gameplay guide, so it'd be a nice change of pace from a general trophy guide.

• Like 3