What guide(s) are you currently writing?

Beyondthegrave07

Going to do a trophy and then collectible guide for Tokyo Xanadu (vita) version. I'd also like to update my Tokyo Xanadu EX+ (PS4) trophy guide and make a collectible guide for that one afterwards. (Will take a little more time because it has more content than the vita version.) 

• Like 2

I want to start a guide for The Forest, PS4.

I am already done writing and as I'm not that fluent in English I would appreciate help of a proofreader.

I haven't found any other fitting threads so I ask here. Is THIS the place for looking for proofreaders or is there another place where I can ask for help?

Edit: The guide has been published. :)

Edited by Shoutachi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 0:56 AM, Shoutachi said:

I want to start a guide for The Forest, PS4.

I am already done writing and as I'm not that fluent in English I would appreciate help of a proofreader.

I haven't found any other fitting threads so I ask here. Is THIS the place for looking for proofreaders or is there another place where I can ask for help?

If you still need help, I'd gladly help you.  Though I've never played the game, so if that's a requirement I may not be your guy.

On ‎16‎.‎03‎.‎2019 at 0:51 AM, BlackJudas said:

If you still need help, I'd gladly help you.  Though I've never played the game, so if that's a requirement I may not be your guy.

Thank you for the offering. The guide has been published a few days ago :)

• 3 weeks later...

Currently working on this one now as I'm enjoying the game & want to pump out a guide for it so everyone else can enjoy it as well with even more ease!

• My Time at Portia
  • PS4
  • in progress (writing & updating the guide as I go through the game in real time)
  • I have my own way of doing things & can conflict with other peoples ways so I'm not looking for a co-writer however after published I'd glady update with more effective method's suggested

• 2 weeks later...