What iPod do you have?

jackattack1398

Curious as to what iPods you guys currently have. Right now I have the 6th generation Nano with the touch screen. It doesn't do things like having apps or games on it, but I like the interface and it's easy to use. I don't really want much more in an iPod than to be able to just listen to music. If I want to play games and shit I'll go turn on my PS3, not go get an iTouch.

But what about you guys?

I have an iPod Classic 80gb that worked perfectly until about a year ago when it would randomly shut off on full battery, delete songs and basically be on the verge of becoming a paperweight. Since then I got an iPod Touch 32gb and I use that for music as well as internet, aim, msn sometimes. I deleted everything on my Classic and now use it as a hard drive to play movies on my ps3. Seeing now as it has kept going kinda makes me wonder how it was so fucked up a year ago :wacko:

Time for the hater to have his say...

I wouldnt touch an iPod with a dick I stole off E-bay. horrible bits of kit, and the iTunes store should be infected with Internet AIDS. As per typical with Apple though, its sold millions from great marketing.

You can get devices that do the same and better than any of the iPod devices for a lot cheaper. When it comes to the time that you want to upgrade, shop around.

Peace, Love, but never an iPod (not even a Touch, which I liked for nearly 5 minutes.)

AF.

• Like 3

Time for the hater to have his say...

I wouldnt touch an iPod with a dick I stole off E-bay. horrible bits of kit, and the iTunes store should be infected with Internet AIDS. As per typical with Apple though, its sold millions from great marketing.

You can get devices that do the same and better than any of the iPod devices for a lot cheaper. When it comes to the time that you want to upgrade, shop around.

Peace, Love, but never an iPod (not even a Touch, which I liked for nearly 5 minutes.)

AF.

I'm actually in the market for another MP3 player, would you care t suggest some alternatives? No touch screen please, I despise those things.

As for the topic, I own a 1st Gen iPod (I think it's a 20gb, but I don't recall right now) and some other generation iPod. I owned an iPod touch for about a day and despised it so I returned it for a full refund. I was thinking about buying a 160gb Classic, but will wait for Altered Formula's reply before I make any decisions.

I still think it is ridiculous that a 160gb iPod classic only costs $20 more than an 8bg iPod touch. I'd assume most people would rather have more space for music, but I guess I'm wrong. Ah well, I'll have none of it so it doesn't affect me anyway.

Parker

I'm actually in the market for another MP3 player, would you care t suggest some alternatives? No touch screen please, I despise those things.

As for the topic, I own a 1st Gen iPod (I think it's a 20gb, but I don't recall right now) and some other generation iPod. I owned an iPod touch for about a day and despised it so I returned it for a full refund. I was thinking about buying a 160gb Classic, but will wait for Altered Formula's reply before I make any decisions.

I still think it is ridiculous that a 160gb iPod classic only costs $20 more than an 8bg iPod touch. I'd assume most people would rather have more space for music, but I guess I'm wrong. Ah well, I'll have none of it so it doesn't affect me anyway.

Parker

I've not got the model nuber to hand, but there are a number of Samsung (No one was more surprised than I) products that are brilliant for one (both touch screen and non touch screen), when I get out of the office tonight I'll look the model numbers up.

There is also one that I bought my missus 2 years ago that still works as well as the day I bought it. Again, Ill get you a make and model this evening.

EDIT: Check the Samsung YP range, they have come down in price considerably. Only thing I would say is that the standard earphones are quite uncomfortable. Also, ignore the emodio software that comes with it. completely unneccesary.

I've not got the model nuber to hand, but there are a number of Samsung (No one was more surprised than I) products that are brilliant for one (both touch screen and non touch screen), when I get out of the office tonight I'll look the model numbers up.

There is also one that I bought my missus 2 years ago that still works as well as the day I bought it. Again, Ill get you a make and model this evening.

EDIT: Check the Samsung YP range, they have come down in price considerably. Only think I would say is that the standard earphones are quite uncomfortable. Also, ignore the emodio software that comes with it. completely unneccesary.

i can agree with this, i had an old samsung YP-U2 Years back, and i still use it as a flash drive nowadays. never had any problems with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...