What iPod do you have?

jackattack1398

just traded my ipod touch 2nd generation 8gb for an ipod classic 6th generation 8gb... totally worth it. everyone says i got ripped off because an ipod touch is whats cool... but idk how many times i have to tell them that it didnt have enough memory ;x

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I have the iPod Touch 4th Gen. 8GB... I would like the phone as well, but Apple don't seem to give a rip about anyone who doesn't want to be stuck with a contract... so, I'm carrying a smartphone and the iPod... and a very high sense of awareness...  :ninja:

Kinda updated from above post... Forgot I already posted here... my bad... Couldn't figure out how to delete this...

Edited by WALKINGTHESAURUS

• 3 weeks later...

I have the awesome edition of the iPod. Its called a Zune.

I bought an iPod once, and I could not stand the way iTunes worked (works). Don't even try to put a CD that you've mixed yourself onto your player - it likes to immediately jack everything up. I get that it's nice to have information update when you have an actual CD, but I tried to put about 10 CD's of my own making onto my player. I wanted them to be placed into the order I made them because they were a series I had made. Instead, all ten were grouped together in Unknown Album fashion, and all of the songs got re-ordered and mixed in a way that after hours of trying to reorganize them the way I had made them, I finally gave up. I have since sold my iPod and sworn never again to buy an Apple product. I love my Zune and i'm sad to see that they got discontinued, so I hope it never dies.

I dont see the point of having an ipod,nowadays any phone can handle that job.

Thats why i sold my Nano when i bought my first smartphone about 6 years ago

Also got a vita now that can handle it but i need the memory cards cheaper so i can buy a 32GB one purely for music

The 32gb i have right now is full just with games

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...