Favorite iPhone/Android Game?

HeyItsSpanky

I have an Android phone... Galaxy S

every once in a while i play a game called Inotia 3... Ive never played any of the other ones but it seems top notch... it a free RPG...

There was also a game called Pocket Legends (3D MMO)... it was an actual MMO RPG and for a phone game it worked really well... and i just looked on the Android market to find another MMO by the same people called Star Legends (3D MMO)

I have an Android phone... Galaxy S

every once in a while i play a game called Inotia 3... Ive never played any of the other ones but it seems top notch... it a free RPG...

There was also a game called Pocket Legends (3D MMO)... it was an actual MMO RPG and for a phone game it worked really well... and i just looked on the Android market to find another MMO by the same people called Star Legends (3D MMO)

nice choice you should check out Zenonia aswell pretty similar

Also Cut the Rope is also great puzzle game, another really great game is Game Dec Story, it's an addictive game can't wait for the sequel

nice choice you should check out Zenonia aswell pretty similar

Also Cut the Rope is also great puzzle game, another really great game is Game Dec Story, it's an addictive game can't wait for the sequel

I think i tried the Zenonia game... if it was a free RPG then i have probably tried it, lol...

im gonna go look for "Game Dec Story" on the android market

Gravity Guy is a nice pick up. Though it's .99, it passes the time. It's a simple mechanism really. Just tap to make the little running guy flip upside down. The problem is the longer you go without dying, the quicker you go, and the more difficult it is to time the flips. There is a nice little story fit into there.

Great game to pass the time.

I have to say one of the Angry Birds Games; I have them all as well as the add-on content. They're all great and I have a crap ton of time invested. The Mighty Eagle adds replayability and requires a unique way to solve the levels. I highly recommend any of them.

i have all 4 Zenonias and Infinity Blade II on my phone right now...id have Infinity Blade I also, but they take up like a whole gig so fast xD

Zenonia is a fun rpg, and the storyline between games is great...i often sink a couple hours in when im out and have nothing else.

Infinity Blade....its just amazing. the graphics are amazing, the gameplay is fun, the leveling and gear are fun to master, and the game never ends (its tied to story, ill let you figure it out ;) )....the game's single downfall, is that if you are using 3G or a bad wifi connection, the lag will almost always get you killed....so its best played when you know lag wont be an issue.

Dead Space and Temple Run. Dead Space looks amazing on my iPod Touch, never seen better graphics on an iOS device. Temple Run on the other hand is really addicting, you'll want to keep going until you reach over 1 million points even if you fail.

thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot this. just downloaded it. it also looks awesome on the acer iTab. controls are even more difficult without control pad. will take sum getting use to. also downed about 50 more games. will y'all in on My favs. but for sure DS is #1. :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A game i always find myself playing on my HTC is Aqua Pets

It's nothing special, just a fun little game to pass the time, plus the little fish you catch are too cute and you can set the aquarium you create as your live wallpaper and watch your little fishies swim around :awesome:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...