Platinum that made you hate the game

Xxleonardo97xX

Hey, today I scrolled trough my platinum'd games and thought to myself that I used to like that game while playing through the story but my road to the platinum made me hate that game, and remind myself not to play it again.

In my case, the most obvious one is Saints Row 3, loved the game story and gameplay, but those challenges and repetitive side missions made me hate the game, can't play that crap anymore on my friend's house....

So what's your case? (If you have any)

I've had many games that I hated while going for the plat, like Killer is Dead, No More Heroes, and Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner, but I've never hated a game forever and deemed it unplayable. I'll definitely never plat them again, but I'll play them again if I feel like it.

The only one that would come to mind would be Batman: Arkham Origins, but I don't hate the game, just the fact that it took me about 2 hours just to get Alfred to say one thing. Otherwise I've enjoyed each game I've platinumed, and if I didn't enjoy it anymore I wouldn't try for the platinum.

Ico. It was a pretty good game on its own for 1 playthrough. Going for the plat you have to do a unnecessary 2nd playthrough for one of the dumbest alternate endings I've witnessed in a game

In the alternate ending you carry a watermelon to Yorda and they eat it. That is it.

You also have to do an under 2 hour playthrough. I didnt mind the challenge of doing an under 2 hour playthrough but Yorda proved to be one of the dumbest npcs to deal with during that playthrough almost dethroning Natalya from Goldeneye as the dumbest one of all time.

• Like 1

Devil May Cry 2. The Bloody Palace trophies. If I ever beat it I'm not touching the game ever again. It's a crappy game to begin with, but this just adds on to it.

Ico. It was a pretty good game on its own for 1 playthrough. Going for the plat you have to do a unnecessary 2nd playthrough for one of the dumbest alternate endings I've witnessed in a game

In the alternate ending you carry a watermelon to Yorda and they eat it. That is it.

You also have to do an under 2 hour playthrough. I didnt mind the challenge of doing an under 2 hour playthrough but Yorda proved to be one of the dumbest npcs to deal with during that playthrough almost dethroning Natalya from Goldeneye as the dumbest one of all time.

This^ First time I played through it I thought the game was great. Then, after going for the 2 hr playthrough TWICE because of stupid Yorda and her inability to follow me and climb ladders...did not like the game anymore!

and Quantum of Solace. The QoS had a great campaign mode, enjoyed the hell out of it even on 007 mode, but that multiplayer was just terrible terrible terrible!!!

I never plat anything, lol, but my one true plat is the Sims 3. I enjoy the Sims for simple reasons and had fun getting the trophies. It was just getting 1,000 wishes that drained the fun out of everything! xD Still say it's an easy plat though. Get on it. ;)

Edited by -Dark Mark-