How many psn accounts do you have?

YoChiink_

• 2 years later...

Pese-97 (main account)

WinstonTH (my newest account. It will have 100% trophy completion)

Pese1900 (old main account shared with my bro)

sWinston_ (black ops 3)

Winstonsupremacy (bo3 and I'm also in a video with over 200k views in YouTube :'D)

PeseJAPA (I'm ashamed of having a Japanese account.. hopefully Satoshi doesn't see this)

PeseUSA (for flash sales in the NA)

Peseofficial (old FIFa account)

Pese997 (old shit account)

VanPersie997 (old FIFa account)

I'm sure there are other account I used for a bit before getting bored.

Edited by Winston

This one plus an American and a Japanese account.

PeseJAPA (I'm ashamed of having a Japanese account.. hopefully Satoshi doesn't see this)

Aha! The truth comes out!

Also you get to be on the top of this page for everyone to see. :P

Edited by Xillia
  • Like 1

Only a US account. Several U.S. accounts actually but have not used them for many, many years. The account I run now is what I'm sticking with for good.

I honestly never saw the appeal of having different accounts across different regions. Europe has some good deals every now and then but you need to be subscribed to PSPLUS in order to take advantage.

Pese-97 (main account)

WinstonTH (my newest account. It will have 100% trophy completion)

Pese1900 (old main account shared with my bro)

sWinston_ (black ops 3)

Winstonsupremacy (bo3 and I'm also in a video with over 200k views in YouTube :'D)

PeseUSA (for flash sales in the NA)

Peseofficial (old FIFa account)

Pese997 (old shit account)

VanPersie997 (old FIFa account)

I'm sure there are other account I used for a bit before getting bored.

I actually forgot about the Hong Kong account I created for the second version of Battle Island. I can't remember the name tho.. probably PeseHK

Good to see that i'm not all alone with more than 1 acc :D

I have created several accs in different countries like US, UK, ES, JP, HK in advance to 3 german accs to see about prize drops or even free stuff...

Besides my german main acc whith which i only plac i added only to my US acc money to my wallet - starte only for TLOU: Last Behind, but bought several more in the meantime... 

Besides that i collected some free stuff like Ratchet & Clank in Brazil, Lara Croft & Guardian of Light (JP) or DLC for AC games (HK) xD

Edited by Evil_Joker88

2 canadian, my main one and a second one i used while writing a gta iv mp guide to obtain all the trophies again and test that all the info was legit...

1 hong kong...bought some hk version games in japan and wanted the dlc...

2 japan...one for my wife and kids, one mine to buy gta iv content when gamespy shut down...i lived in japan for a decade so having one made sense...i also did all the gta iv mp trohies on this account as i worked out new strategies for the guide...

1 american...when i first got a ps3 i lived in japan and still wanted US version games which i imported from china...i couldn't buy US version DLC on the japanese or canadian PSStores with either my canadian or japanese credit cards for whatever reason...had to create this account and buy digital psn cards off the net to get them...canada started making psn cards a few years later making this account obsolete...

i guess that makes 6, to answer the question...

Why do you have a CAN one and not a USA acc?? :awesome:

Isn't it obvious? :awesome: You guys have better prices :awesome:

20 bucks worth of content for 15 US bucks? Who wouldn't? :awesome:

Also two JP accs? What's the other acc for :awesome:

Because of PS4 =/

My first JP account was made on fake e-mail so I couldn't use it on PS4 =D

That's why I had to create yahoo mail and a new account :D

I've only ever had 1 account which is from the EU.  I have considered setting up a US and JP account for when stuff are on sale and for games that have multiple trophy lists but shy'ed away as I'd heard adding funds to those accounts was tricky.

For those of you with multiple accounts how do you add funds to those accounts that are outside of your own home geo ?