Surprise Surprise another Sound Shapes DLC pack is incoming doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Yeah, I just noticed this freaking crap as I was trying to get my average completion percentage to 90.80% and then I update my profile and it drops down like .15%... "wtf ... what DLC just got added?" *scroll up, scroll down* "Sound Shapes.... you have got to be kidding me..."

When are they gonna stop with this game!!!  :shakefist:

Queasy Games & Sony Santa Monica, please if you're reading this! For the love of God, STOP!!!! You're killing us! lmao

Don't be silly. You LOVE SoundShapes, in fact you can't wait to play this new DLC :yay:

• Like 1

I'm still patiently waiting for the GOTY edition.

Isn't there a limit on how many DLC packs there can be? I seem to remember a pinball game hitting that limit at one point :hmm:

I'm guessing it has something to do with the trophy points limit.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Pre-order Hohokum™ and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. You'll also be able to access the Sound Shapes™ Hohokum™ Sound and Art Pack* as a bonus right now. Play the game on 8/12. 

that's what it says on the sony store

So you have to pay 15 bucks for this DLC? o.O

Nah, Sony just added the incentive to pre order hohokum by giving the Sound Shapes DLC for free with it.

The DLC will probably be released by iteself at a later date but if you pre order hohokum you'll get the SS DLC now

"As a little bonus for our loyal Sound Shapes' fans, this newest DLC with come with 18 platinum trophies, 56 gold trophies and 495,493,472 silver trophies. Enjoy."

Paradise if you ask me ^_^

at a price of $100 and comes with future predict SS new DLCs!

• Like 1