What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Is a proud completionist of Catherine!

Vincent would be proud.

3 trophies from the same game which I never heard about and can't read what they are about either. Maybe the hardest trophies he achieved in Fight Climax?

It's a Plat and 2 trophies with Shana =D Because well... Shana is Shana =D

Had enough courage to complete Ni No kuni, which is in my opinion a terrible game  :D

Ouch... Ni no Kuni is one of few J-games that is available even for non J-games players... 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Loves his ultra rare trophies

Not actually, the first 3 are games that I've written trophy guides for and below are some trophies I'm proud of, but aren't too rare to show up on the rarest trophies.

It's a Plat and 2 trophies with Shana =D Because well... Shana is Shana =D

Now that I look back and think about it, I was so retarded to not realize 2 trophies with the same character on them. Not that I knew who Shana was, but a profile pic, a signature, a background card image and 2 trophy images, all with the same person in common, that should mean something, shouldn't it?

Not only is he crazy for combos and a trial athlete who is both an unchallenged and supreme champion, but he is the best at being these things - and is definitely up for the most challenging of trophies. Kudos!

Edited by Aela