Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #433 Fernz Gate 

completed in 3 days and 12 hours

platinum rarity 43.13% uncommon

platinum name: Your Adventure

game got pretty good. had my epic moments taking on a lvl 999 arena boss. a great game overall. going to find another fast one so i can progress onto a long-term game and it will be MechaNika (ps4).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Do not read if you haven't played and beaten the First and Final Season of The Walking Dead.

Hide contents

It doesn't break an "established" rule, actually. In the very second season and the first episode of it at that, one of the supporting characters (a doctor, too) mentioned how he saved someone from turning by cutting their limb off. I think Telltale brought this topic up again in S3 to remind people who forgot that it's possible to survive a bite, depending on the conditions. Lee was just an unlucky victim and reacted too slowly. His situation isn't even the same as Clementine's. You gotta give the writers more credit . . . the final episode is basically a homage to the final episode of the first season, so they were their most aware of what happened with Lee.

Right about what, her being bitten? I don't see how Aj being right about a 50/50 situation is a bad thing. So this means Clementine also being right about Lee getting bitten in S1 is also a bad thing? Aj's fear about Clementine's fate, and being right, doesn't elevate the character in any serious way. If anything, people should be grateful for Aj, since he was too stubborn to outright kill Clementine after she got bitten, with the end result being her living. Either way, wouldn't it be shitty if the character was literally wrong about everything? That's even unrealistic, as there are cases where kids outsmart or correct older beings across varying ages at times. Aj being right about this one thing doesn't negate or contradict his inexperience, lack of wisdom, and character development. 

The overall ending is probably the best or second best in the series, easily surpassing S1's at the very least. It has a lot of depth and gives the biggest closure the MC ever had.

Spoiler

I don't remember that moment in Season 2 or 3, granted it's been years since I played them and I mainly remember being frustrated with everything else happening in Season 3 but I remember in Season 2 when Kenny's girlfriend gets bit they immediately cut her hand off but she still was under the threat of turning anyway. Or at least that's how I remember it happening. Either way it seemed to me like Clementine was ready to turn in just a few moments and I just don't think with her condition she would have made it anyway. If it's something that has also happened in the show or the comics then I didn't know about it, but it always seemed to me that once you're bitten it's only a matter of time before you turn.

As for as AJ being right I meant more about how it felt like the game took my choice away and said "See, he was right all along. How dare you not trust this child that mostly made bad decisions throughout the game?" by having Clementine just survive and then Clementine say she was wrong like it's the game speaking for me. And then not only that but in one ending he just shoots Tenn and Louis gets rightfully mad about it but I guess it turns out he just forgives him anyway. It just felt to me like they wanted to make a happy ending and it felt kind of forced, even though I do understand that is what they wanted to go for I think it could have been done differently.

• Like 1