Ld82edd.png

:platinum: Heart of Hallownest

1L0d46fc.png

DIFFICULTY - 10/10

ENJOYMENT - 10/10

PLAT TIME - 45 HOURS

PLAT RARITY 9.11%

DIFFICULTY

The game is not that hard until the very last pantheon. Otherwise it would be a 5/10 difficulty. Funny enough I had an easier time with the hard bosses and a hard time with the easy bosses. For example the Traitor Lord and Soul Tyrant which some find easy I had a hard time with. To make the game less difficult for yourself just make sure to get all upgrades and most charms before taking on some harder bosses otherwise you'll be slaughter. Same goes for venturing into certain areas. If you go in with an upgraded nail then you can 2 or 3 hit enemies otherwise without the right charms and nail you'll have to do double.

ENJOYMENT

For me personally it's a 10/10. The gameplay is so fluid along with the platforming and fighting. Any mistakes you do is because of you and not because of the games mechanics so it's very rewarding when clearing an area or beating a certain boss. The exploration is amazing especially when certain areas music and sounds change when entering it. Just make back up saves in case one of the charms break so you can reload your save. If you going to do the invincible glitch then the enjoyment will go from 10/10 to 1/10. You'll be missing out on an awesome and rewarding game.

PLAT TIME

I'd say the 12 hour plat time the guide gives is ridiculous. Fastest achiever was 24 hours and followed by 2 days and 4 days. So if you expecting a quick plat you can forget about it. Also Plat time depends how lucky you get with the pantheon. I had a few times when 35 mins in the last pantheon I was down to one mask shard and died. If you want a quicker plat like in 20 hours then do the invincible glitch but I'd suggest to only do it on the last pantheon otherwise you'll just trivialize the game.

I'd follow @Optinooby guide on this site as it's a perfect guide to get the plat. Would have not got the plat without it because certain parts of Hollow Knight are confusing. 

Anyway folks that's it from me and onto my attempt on Salt & Sanctuary platinum

Glad to help m8 and ive changed the estimated time since. Truely a 10/10, I agree, or very very close to that at least!!

I have a Salt and Sanctuary 3hr platinum guide here btw if it sounds like something that would help, can be found on the S&S forum.

51 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Glad to help m8 and ive changed the estimated time since. Truely a 10/10, I agree, or very very close to that at least!!

I have a Salt and Sanctuary 3hr platinum guide here btw if it sounds like something that would help, can be found on the S&S forum.

Your S&S guide has been in my youtube playlist for awhile now. :lol: Thanks for the effort