Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum 123: 

Shadow Man: Remastered

This was a big suprise of a game, when I found out they were remastering the game, my first thought was really? Iv'e only played the PS1 version and thought they were the same for all consoles but no, this remaster was from a different console. I was wrong ?

i'm glad I gave the remaster a go because I ended up enjoying this game a lot. The story was a little meh except *spoiler* the part at the very end where it turns out your brother and Nettie was actually Legion.

The levels themselves, even though they are mostly the same apart from the psychopatic seriel killers (boss stages) I enjoyed all of them with the maze like layout. However, I thought the game had way too many 'shortcuts' as at times when first playing the level, you could get lost as everything looked the same.

Seeing the game is part collectathon, The main ones 'Dark souls' were easy to find but those 'Cadeaux' was a pain as when i cleaned up the levels, I would mostly be missing 1 Cadeaux which means going through every single part of the level again for it as I couldn't find any video guides.

The music is really well done and a little disturbing at times I thought ? as all of them has an errie soundtrack with disturbing sounds constantly going arouns you with sounds like, screetching, kids crying, people screaming, etc. 

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Story: 4/10

• Like 4