Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1S1c55b8.png

:platinum: 99 - XBlaze Code: Embryo

Man I am glad that Aksys has released a patch to fix the save crash that everyone kept on getting while trying to get the Episode 4 Gag route A.O.S events.

Now I really have to be careful on what and how I play because I have a special game picked out to be to 100 plat milestone. Hint: it will be an RPG game :)

Congrats! I'm curious what #100 will be. I'm guessing its a Final Fantasy game. Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

@Survivor nope. I have FF13, but I won't be playing it for a while even though all I need is the Treasure Hunter trophy. Might have to do a brand new playthrough because I think I may have messed up via selling an unobtainable item (after spending over 150 hours on it).

:platinum:#28 Smart AsplusIcon.png?zoom=1.5&resize=23%2C23

1L5bfea2.png

Achievement Date: July 7th 2014

And another PS+ game I got. I would never buy this myself, really  xD But I have to say, I quite enjoyed this game. In the beginning it was really interesting and cool. The daily games were fun and motivating, but the I tried to get the plat. And now I started to hate this game. In the end it was just a big grind. Always the same thing over and over again. Do a free game, change the date, do a free game, change the date. It ended to be really boring  :(

My Game rating: 6/10 In the beginning top, in the end a flop

My Platinum difficulty rating: 03/10 It's not a really difficult game, just really time consuming

Rarity: 07,06% (Very Rare)

Time to Platinum: 4 months, 1 day

• Like 4

@Survivor nope. I have FF13, but I won't be playing it for a while even though all I need is the Treasure Hunter trophy. Might have to do a brand new playthrough because I think I may have messed up via selling an unobtainable item (after spending over 150 hours on it).

What did you sell? It's very likely you can get it back by dismanteling something.

What did you sell? It's very likely you can get it back by dismanteling something.

I honestly can't remember since it was several years ago, but I think it might have been an accessory. Also, I have the strategy guide to help me with keeping track of the stuff.

Call of Duty - Black Ops! #59  FIRST COD PLAT! :) This is easiest cod to plat in my opinion! veteran was piece of cake and zombie trophies were very easy except those two where you have to get ballistic knifes and crossbow from mystery box! 

Platinum Difficulty: 4/10 (for me) 7/10 for beginners

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10

• Like 3

#26 - Unit 13 ( PS Vita )

Great game until you see that you are playing the same levels/maps just with different difficulty and objectives. I think that should just get more different stuff, for me was always the same, is fun, but some times boring... i have to say that some damn bugs get me pissed off, that's true, especially when you see that enemies are growing in some part of the map, just... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And that's it. The trophies are pretty simple, just some skilled needed ;)

• Like 3