Most Recent Platinum

Muff

The Wolf Among Us. Good game, had fun playing this. All i can say cant wait for season 2 ;) Got a feeling its gunna be more intense and better than the first one.

Recently finished 3 different plats. #46 Spec Ops: The Line (finally FUBAR is over) #47 Watch_Dogs #48 Remember me (found it to be highly enjoyable, just wish you could skips cinematics.

What did you think of Spec Ops story? In my opinion it was pretty twisted but a good one ;)

• Like 2

The Wolf Among Us. Good game, had fun playing this. All i can say cant wait for season 2 ;) Got a feeling its gunna be more intense and better than the first one.

What did you think of Spec Ops story? In my opinion it was pretty twisted but a good one ;)

lol sorry on my smart phone, but the story was great. A lot of sick humor that is very authentic, at least in the USMC infantry. Love the radio guy making his own toons.

NOOOOOOOOO what have you done :o. The events from TR;A happen (years?) before TR:L and the controls are by far the worst in TR:A. 95% of my deaths in this game, was because the controls don't respond like they should (for example Lara doesn't grab the ledge when jumping and you fall to your death). Which is extremely frustrating during the time trials.

Oh and congrats with the TR:L :platinum:  :yay: .

Oh, crap  :facepalm: Looks like there's some painful hours waiting for me  :(

And congrats to you too for acing Ni No Kuni :highfive:

• Like 1