Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #99 - South Park: The Stick of Truth

1L1bda41.png

Yep. I'm back to this thread. It's been a while, my last post being for #42 IIRC. 

I'm happy to be here, this thread used to be one of my favorite threads, always liking posts and posting every new platinum I earned.

But enough of that let's get into my platinum.

As I expected, I really enjoyed this game, from start to end, from the first trophy to the platinum.

I liked all the TV show references and how it was just like the TV show.  It felt like 1 big episode, it was great.

It was just as funny and rude and how it made fun of everyone. 

I liked exploring the town of South Park and looting every nook and cranny. 

The trophies were fun and not hard to get.

There was only one major downside and that was the boss fight against Al Gore during his quests. It was harder than any other fight in the game and that was just unnessecary. I think I died 3 times throughout the game and one time was on purpose until I did the MBP sidequest, I think I died 10-12 times before I was able to beat him. Al Gore and his guards don't have a lot of HP or high defense, their attack are just too powerful and can kill both of your characters in 1 turn and also inflict nasty status effects. 

Other than that it was absolutely amazing and very enjoyable.

I would give this game:

9/10 enjoyment

2/10 difficulty

Definitely recommend!

Also, if you want check out the video I made of obtaining the platinum trophy. I'm back on YouTube: 

Also, 1500 posts.

Awesome new platinum bud, and yay I saw myself for a second in your friend list, before your light speeding for the sync, hahahha xD

• Like 1

:platinum:  #99 - South Park: The Stick of Truth

1L1bda41.png

Yep. I'm back to this thread. It's been a while, my last post being for #42 IIRC. 

I'm happy to be here, this thread used to be one of my favorite threads, always liking posts and posting every new platinum I earned.

But enough of that let's get into my platinum.

As I expected, I really enjoyed this game, from start to end, from the first trophy to the platinum.

I liked all the TV show references and how it was just like the TV show.  It felt like 1 big episode, it was great.

It was just as funny and rude and how it made fun of everyone. 

I liked exploring the town of South Park and looting every nook and cranny. 

The trophies were fun and not hard to get.

There was only one major downside and that was the boss fight against Al Gore during his quests. It was harder than any other fight in the game and that was just unnessecary. I think I died 3 times throughout the game and one time was on purpose until I did the MBP sidequest, I think I died 10-12 times before I was able to beat him. Al Gore and his guards don't have a lot of HP or high defense, their attack are just too powerful and can kill both of your characters in 1 turn and also inflict nasty status effects. 

Other than that it was absolutely amazing and very enjoyable.

I would give this game:

9/10 enjoyment

2/10 difficulty

Definitely recommend!

Also, if you want check out the video I made of obtaining the platinum trophy. I'm back on YouTube: 

Also, 1500 posts.

Congrats, 1500 posts is a very impressive feat :yay: . Oh and well done with the :platinum:  :P  

Awesome new platinum bud, and yay I saw myself for a second in your friend list, before your light speeding for the sync, hahahha xD

I got edited out :blink:

• Like 2