Most Recent Platinum

Muff

At the prologue Riku challenges Sora to a race and says that the winner can share some special fruit with Kairi so they spend the rest of their lives together.

and at the end of KH Riku asks Sora to take care of her before the door is locked. Also Riku was supposed to get the Keyblade, but he let darkness into his heart and it went to Sora instead, because he was standing next to him. That's why Riku can snatch the Keyblade away at Hollow Bastion. When you first fight Riku there with the wooden sword, the Keyblade accepts Sora as its master, because of his pure heart.

Yeah but to me that doesn't mean he has a crush on her. He just wants to mess around with Sora like he normally does. Plus, if you say that Riku has a "crush" on Kairi, then why doesn't he say anything to her in Kingdom Hearts 2 where he had more opportunities than Sora did?

:platinum: #298 - inFAMOUS First Light

Noble Achievement

1L5e96f1.png

Not much to be said here.  Infamous Second Son was a great game and this "DLC" was merely an expansion of that game's assets.  It was well done, and had a decent back story to give some context into Fetch's life.  The arena mode seemed kinda tacked on and served no real purpose other than to extend the game's content though.  I didn't mind it but the trophies relating to it were kinda stupid.  Given it is a challenge mode they should've actually put a challenging trophy for it in the game... like increasing the score target trophies or something.  Oh well, just one more plat now  until I make the 300 plat milestone.

QM playing an easy game!?  RIDICULOUS :shakefist:

• Like 3

Yeah but to me that doesn't mean he has a crush on her. He just wants to mess around with Sora like he normally does. Plus, if you say that Riku has a "crush" on Kairi, then why doesn't he say anything to her in Kingdom Hearts 2 where he had more opportunities than Sora did?

It's been a while since I played KH2, but I think it's because Riku feels guilty about his actions in KH1 and doesn't wants to face Sora and Kairi.

Also did you notify Kishi that you're married to Hinata? Now Naruto will end up with Sakura  :P .

My latest is the last of us. All the superlatives have already been used to describe that game so I cant add anything original to explain how good it was. I really dont like mp trophies but I thought tlou approach to multiplayer was good, much more tactical than some ive played, reaching week 12 twice was a bit annoying though

• Like 1