Most Recent Platinum

Muff

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

:platinum: #200 - Dark Souls: Remastered

1L350be5.png

The Dark Soul

All trophies obtained. Congratulations!

And with that, my 200th platinum is in the bag. :D Dark Souls is one of my all-time favourite games - I've replayed it more times than I can remember. I had a blast coming back to it, this time on PS4. The remaster was getting quite a negative reception before launch, but in my opinion, it was blown out of proportion. There might be some texture changes which don't look as good, but it's incredibly hard to tell without comparing them side by side. For the most part, it looks prettier thanks to the increased resolution, but by far the biggest improvement was the switch to 60fps. The game runs like a dream now, even during areas like Blighttown known for its frame rate drops. They also made it much easier to play with friends due thanks to the password system, which you could argue takes away some of the game's charm, but I think it's an improvement. It's just a shame that people will use it to cheat more easily by dropping items and what not.

This game is an absolute classic. If you've never played it before, I can't recommend it enough! Just remember to Praise the Sun! 2600.png :lol:

10WoG3i.jpg

That was fast!! Where are you on the leaderboard? 

6 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

That was fast!! Where are you on the leaderboard? 

Yeah, I was pretty much playing it non-stop. :lol: I could have gotten the plat sooner too, but I was helping a friend get through the game. As for the leaderboard, it's looks like I'm the 113th person to get the platinum. I'm currently 124th on the fastest achiever list, although I expect this to change pretty quick. The Souls community are really dedicated. :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I was pretty much playing it non-stop. :lol: I could have gotten the plat sooner too, but I was helping a friend get through the game. As for the leaderboard, it's looks like I'm the 113th person to get the platinum. I'm currently 124th on the fastest achiever list, although I expect this to change pretty quick. The Souls community are really dedicated. :D

Damn! I expected you to be like in the top 20! 

Yeah it seems they def are! I'm just happy when I platinum the games ><

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Damn! I expected you to be like in the top 20! 

Yeah it seems they def are! I'm just happy when I platinum the games ><

The top 50 spots were all filled a day after the game's official release. I never had a chance. :lol: But yeah, I'm not too bothered by the leaderboards either. I was just having a lot of fun, so I wanted to keep playing. :)

• Like 1