Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #6:Minecraft PS3 Edition 

1L64dc90.png

I really did not want to get this game. But my cousins wanted me to. I don't want to disappoint them, so I got it. Real easy platinum here if you have a partner who has all the trophies.

Shoutout to Chevy-Fanatic13 for helping me with the trophies.
  • Like 4

:platinum: #24 Killzone HD

1L2bbbd9.png

This game was one of my first FPS back on the PS2 and I loved the game when I first got it. However, this game does not hold up by todays standards for FPS (you can't even jump). The trophies are dead easy especially if you use cheats although it does require 4 playthroughs. 

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 1.5/ 10 (with cheat codes)

I never knew about any of the cheat codes until like a week after I got the platinum for this game. Are they mostly for online, or can you use them while in single player?

I never knew about any of the cheat codes until like a week after I got the platinum for this game. Are they mostly for online, or can you use them while in single player?

Well, there is no online in Killzone HD :hmm: . But yes you can use them for single player. The one-hit kill makes everything super easy and the big heads is great for the headshot trophies.

• Like 1

1L0b91c2.png

Ridge Racer Unbounded...Well finally after years i got this with the help of a friend...i had everything done but the last road rage,but we did it at last :)

Overall a nice game i liked it because of the burnout elements in it , and for me it wasn t easy at all xD (platinum pic is broken aparently :D  )

Edited by shadow_hunter_x2
  • Like 1