Most Recent Platinum

Muff

CSI : Fatal Conspiracy

134th  :platinum:

L5c25e0.png

1Lef0985.png

DR2:OTR Trophy Master 

In my opinion, this was an quite excellent fan service to those who've played Dead Rising 1 and wanted to see Frank West in the original Dead Rising 2. It wasn't just character replacement, there is some new content as an all new zone to explore, more combo weapons to build and a new twist in the storyline. The trophies itself wasn't too hard, the hardest was Alpha and Omega as sometimes I had trouble keeping my survivors alive during the times I had to go to Safehouse and few times I had to restart a save when they died or a random psycho killed them. The challenges wasn't difficult as I got a friend who was willing to help out and was able to quickly get most of them Gold'd on first try. While they've fixed the issues with lagging and coop from DR2, I've found that sometimes the game freezes on me, notably when I was popping trophies, thankfully the freeze was for a second and the trophy pops afterwards. It was actually because of that I got one or two trophies early as the game registered it as unlocked for some reason. I also noticed they readjusted some of the psycho's difficulties as Antonio was easier than he was in DR2 along with adding new psycho's, one of them being a certain clown's brother.

I liked this game but the constant time limit ruins the experience for me, I would rather take my time tand kill a ton of zombies rather than be forced to rush everywhere.
  • Like 1