Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #51

South Park: The Stick of Truth

1L1bda41.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth Platinum Trophy

Holy shit, where do I start?  I have been a huge fan of south park for what seems like 20 years.  I remember when the first episode came out when I was in high school.  I was an instant fan.  Although, South Park has gone through some changes that I haven't dug in the last few seasons, it's still engrained in my life.

That being said, this game seems to encompass elements from the pilot episode all the way through to contemporary South Park.  It has everything you would expect from it's creators.  It has the awesome toilet humor you would expect from 9-year old South Park kids as well as a few high-brow, topical puns you expect to be thrown into a regular TV episode.

The game mechanics are really fun and easy to get a hold of.  The battles are done turn-based style.  Also, just in case you didn't know, it is a RPG.  It's pretty simple, not an in-depth RPG.  Also, it's not a huge play area to cover.  However, neither are bad.  You wouldn't expect an in-depth character development nor a huge playing area considering South Park is a small mountain town.  

I would be hard-pressed to find anything wrong with this game.  I suppose there are times where there is a loss in frame rate/gets a bit laggy.  That would be the only thing negative I could find.

I was definitely wowed from beginning to end with South Park.  If you are a fan of the show, this is definitely a must.  You should drop any game you are currently playing and pick this up.  Highly recommended to any and every gamer.

Lol hey this was my latest platinum aswell and i am on the same page as you mate! :)

very fun and easy game, loved it all the way and was one of the funnest games ive played this year!

• Like 2

#45 - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD

1Lcc2305.png

:platinum: KINGDOM HEARTS II Master - Obtain all trophies.

When I saw the trophy list for the game and knew difficulty related trophies were stackable, I decided I would at least try to complete this game, part of my all-time favorite franchise, in one Critical run. Now, 100 hours and 48 minutes into it, I can say I was able to make it :D

Critical started off as challenging enough, as the initial lack of combat skills made the fights quite a challenge. However, once Sora starts getting skills, the game stopped being critical, to later rise up again during the post game challenges. It was a rewarding experience overall and I will be starting Birth by Sleep soon, I can't wait to play it again, this time in a big screen :)

xD my dearly beloved in the background xD  

• Like 3

:platinum: #51

South Park: The Stick of Truth

1L1bda41.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth Platinum Trophy

Holy shit, where do I start?  I have been a huge fan of south park for what seems like 20 years.  I remember when the first episode came out when I was in high school.  I was an instant fan.  Although, South Park has gone through some changes that I haven't dug in the last few seasons, it's still engrained in my life.

That being said, this game seems to encompass elements from the pilot episode all the way through to contemporary South Park.  It has everything you would expect from it's creators.  It has the awesome toilet humor you would expect from 9-year old South Park kids as well as a few high-brow, topical puns you expect to be thrown into a regular TV episode.

The game mechanics are really fun and easy to get a hold of.  The battles are done turn-based style.  Also, just in case you didn't know, it is a RPG.  It's pretty simple, not an in-depth RPG.  Also, it's not a huge play area to cover.  However, neither are bad.  You wouldn't expect an in-depth character development nor a huge playing area considering South Park is a small mountain town.  

I would be hard-pressed to find anything wrong with this game.  I suppose there are times where there is a loss in frame rate/gets a bit laggy.  That would be the only thing negative I could find.

I was definitely wowed from beginning to end with South Park.  If you are a fan of the show, this is definitely a must.  You should drop any game you are currently playing and pick this up.  Highly recommended to any and every gamer.

This was the EB deal of the day yesterday so I picked it up for 10$. I haven't watched south park since season 2 or 3 but I love paper mario and heard it plays like that :)

• Like 2