Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1_L1c0a63.png

40-platinum.png

WRC 4

This is the first driving game that I have played on my PS3, not too bad, not too good also, occasionally boring.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

Edited by Radebe78
  • Like 4

:platinum: #91: Devil May Cry HD

1Lf86be2.png

Platinum Trophy

Unlock all trophies

Oh boy, what a relief earning this platinum trophy! This is my first DMC game, and I didn't expect the game to be hard nor challenging, turns out I was dead wrong. When I started the game on Normal I already got my ass kicked on some bosses, finding it very hard to defeat them. There were 2 more difficulties, Hard and Dante Must Die (DMD) mode. Seriously, DMD was a very big challenge. Enemies killed you in 2-3 hits, making it very hard to survive. You had to kill a boss almost without getting hit, which is ridiculous. Fighting Nelo Angelo (3rd form) and Nightmare's 1, 2nd and 3d form was definitely a challenge. But the biggest challenge of all was fighting Mundus. The positive part about this game is that, the more you play it, the better you get at it. The negative part about this game? These stupid Camera-angles. At some boss fights, I got killed fast, and no, not due my lack of skill, but due the annoying camera-angle  :rolleyes:. For those who seek a Challenge, I can definitely recommend this game to you. Also getting the trophy: 'I read you like a book', where you have to unlock all entries for all enemies was kinda frustrating. You had to watch the enemy do every move that it could do, but sometimes the enemy just wouldn't do that specific move (I.e grab you). Especially with the Fetish, gosh took me a long time before he finally grabbed me.

Will you be going for the rest of the DMC series? If so, good luck with #2 and Bloody Palace mode.

• Like 1